Reviews for Words Fill The Empty Spaces
laurenmlbc chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
"The words spill out,

Like a waterfall of secret meanings." Love that...love this whole poem..so meaningful!
laurenmlbc chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Wow...you really surprised me with that ending! Made it even better, I think, that it was so unexpected...well to me at least! Great job! Loved the last 5 lines!
laurenmlbc chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
It makes me sad when people do what you beautifully explained in this poem. Heck, i do it too...none of us should fake being happy, that's just not right.
laurenmlbc chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I love this...so insightful and just...very well done!
CMDonovann chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
Heh-heh, I know who this one's about! evil grin Don't be mad. It IS just a phase :) it'll be over soon. Sit tight. I love the lines, "Because "Friends are here forever, Through the sweet and bitter, We'll stay together", remember?" Great chapter. Hope you're loving all the reviews!

xoxo CMDonovann
CMDonovann chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Penn, I'm seriously starting to worry about you. Are you gonna run away from home or something? You can always come live with me :) :)
CMDonovann chapter 13 . 9/27/2010
Umm, no offense, but this chapter doesn't make much sense to me. "She wants a relationship but I know It's not a keepsake treasure" ? I'm sorry, this one may need a bit more explaining. Who is it about, anyway? You said it's funny how they're all becoming about one person... Who's that?

CMDonovann xoxoxo

PS: It better not be ME you're talking about, Penn! ;)
CMDonovann chapter 12 . 9/27/2010
Great chapter, Penn! I love how the first and last bits tie into each other. I also LOVE the line, "The words slip off my tongue, leaving a bitter sweetness behind." AWESOME! Keep up the great work on this one- this is my favorite one of your stories so far! :)
CMDonovann chapter 11 . 9/1/2010
Aw, thanks Penn! I love this story so far, especially the chapter about feeling confident. (sorry I don't remember exactly which chapter) Keep writing! It's great!

Love, CMD
Davvn chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Kinda clichè, and "underestimate" is, well, "underestimate". One word. Still, not bad.
CMDonovann chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
Oh my gosh! I love this chapter! The last one was really good but this one is so... poetic. Mysterious. I love it! Can't wait for the next one!
CMDonovann chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
Wow, Penn, those are very strong words. I love this chapter! Keep it up! This is a great story and I can't wait to read the next chapters!

And also, where can I get the word list for 100 words, 100 chapters? I read your story for that prompt and want to write my own.

Love, CMD :D xoxoxo
CMDonovann chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Ha! So true, so true...
CMDonovann chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh, yes, it DOES make me think about what I'll think about tomorrow night... even though all my thoughts are about the same three people, all the time, no matter what situation or place or time...
coveredinmyskin chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Oh my, Penn, AWESOME job! I love how these are so flowy and amazingly written:)
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6