Reviews for To Summon a Vampire
gg chapter 31 . 1/20
no way. your writing is beautiful
Graceb chapter 29 . 1/20
Still love love loving this story
SJ chapter 32 . 12/29/2013
just finished reading it all on wattpad...omg loved it! just no words really just no words...loved it! well worth the wait!

cant wait for u next story!

take care!
RedRyding chapter 32 . 12/28/2013
I really hope this gets published one day. I would totally buy the book and even support for the movie making xD
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Ok I figured out what I was doing wrong on Wattpad but now the site is down! I AM DEEPLY AND IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE with this story too and can't wait to read the third one! Me thinks Cairo has the wrong witch thinking Maribel is the the witch messing with the others but this makes for a most DRAMATIC story plot! I plan to re-read these chapters once wattpad comes back up but I am dying to read it now and I have no patience! Your writing is ENGROSSING, draws out my EMOTIONS and leaves me BREATHLESS Soraya! I hope you are considering publishing these-I think you could in a heart beat-THESE ARE AMAZING!
Splendid89 chapter 30 . 10/9/2013
I so much luv dis story bt i cant find it in wattpad so pls continue posting it on fictionpress
Guest chapter 21 . 9/1/2013
I really love the story and almost everything about it except the only things are really turning me on and making me not want to read this anymore is the excessive slut shaming and victim blaming. and a few false facts about sexual intercourse. This is just my opinion and you don't have to read it or change anything I just feel like it would make the story even better which would be a hard thing to do. it I just need to voice it because truly an amazing story and I feel like the comments on the promiscuity certain people in their sexual acts is a bit harsh and attacking towards the reader. I feel like at a certain point I understand that Maribel and Dana feel like having sex with multiple partners is bad you should do it at cetera but it's kind of mean and harsh in it turns out we're often it makes me feel like I don't want to read this. Which makes me really sad because the characters are very well written and I enjoyed Maribel and her stories
and I also enjoy so its
Edna-Mode413 chapter 23 . 8/22/2013
That socially retarded vampire needs to DIE. This little manhunt has been dragging on for too long an its beginning to piss me off.
It's like die already so the characters can move on deal with a new plot drama! Lol
Aquarian Love chapter 30 . 6/27/2013
I just finished all 30 chapters and they are really good. I will definately follow you to this new page.
demonChild17 chapter 30 . 5/30/2013
Hi there Soraya Cage,

I am a huge and very old fan of your work :) In here and Wattpad.
I have read your stories multiple times, especially To Summon A Vampire even though its incomplete.
Please update soon, the Wattpad chapters, as they are ahead :D

Hafsa
Guest chapter 30 . 5/30/2013
Please finish this story on Wattpad :( You're so good at what you do and this story is killing me!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 27 . 5/26/2013
I cant seem to find this story on my wattpad app, could you please help me? I really really really wanna finish this story! Ive read the first one and now this one but the finished version isnt on fictionpress anymore :'(
please help? :D xx
Prodigee123 chapter 27 . 4/29/2013
Really Good you should update soon)
Prodigee123 chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
interesting...
myshell94 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
love the story cant wait for more
545 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »