Reviews for No More Red Apple
Angel chapter 22 . 2/22/2013
I really do hope that Snow would eventually tell Gregory her feelings. He deserves to know after everything he has sacrificed. It would be sad for him to live thinking that it was merely a marriage of convenience. :)
AJ Garcia chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Holy captain nemo batman! This is going to get ugly, that I can tell. Hm... I wonder how she will pull this of. *shrugs* as she said, "only time will tell."
AJ Garcia chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Lol is it so wrong that I feel so giddy on the inside? You hav officially touched my inner princess. yay! Can't wait for the drama to start up!
AJ Garcia chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
I just have one thing to say... AWWWW!
AJ Garcia chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
*Screams!* Now I'm going to have nightmares! Now I HAVE to read and see how this ends))
Genato chapter 22 . 7/9/2011
I can't believe that you got so few reviews! This is a wonderful short story. Although it would help if you put retelling of snow white at the summary and injected more romance in the story. But maybe that's just me. I wish you made one more chapter, something about Gregory and snow. And maybe you should have dedicated a chapter on how snow took the throne, add a little more drama and flair. But anyway, I like the twists you made, how the queen fell in love with the hunter who's trying to kill her, how the kiss wasn't necessarily from true love, how you developed their relationship, how you incorporated the "dwarves" idea, how you made her hair red instead of black. Plus, think you should have developed the other characters more and wrote more feelings and emotions instead of more narrating. :)
draco oblivion chapter 22 . 2/20/2011
That's nice ending. I hope she did eventually tell him she loved him rather than leaving him to tink it was a marriage of convenience.
draco oblivion chapter 21 . 2/20/2011
That was sweet :)
draco oblivion chapter 20 . 2/20/2011
No build up, no ring that's not how propose -.-
draco oblivion chapter 18 . 2/20/2011
That would be so cool if she set up a romantic evening got on one knee and proposed to him.
draco oblivion chapter 15 . 2/19/2011
Oh so I guess this is based on snow white then. Makes sense...
draco oblivion chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
The queen's creepy...
draco oblivion chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
The princesses dream came true except Gregory wasn't unfaithful, he was raped :
draco oblivion chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
sneaking up on mushrooms, lol :)
mixed signals chapter 22 . 11/7/2010