Reviews for Buddhist Cabbages, Nuns and More!
You Know Who chapter 38 . 4/9/2010
I had so much fun reading this. Can't wait for next years!
Emily Mentioned chapter 38 . 4/4/2010
Win for the blog. It really got me.

And thanks, Jamie, for writing these. I don't think I show my gratitude towards you anad what you inspire nearly enough. I think you're extraordinary, as a person and... well... that's everything.

Thanks girl
rainpaint chapter 37 . 4/4/2010
This is beautiful! Do you have a melody for it? I think it could be a really great song.

No! No! Not the last chapter! Not already!
Jem the writer chapter 36 . 4/3/2010
I'm coming out of a chocolate-induced coma to review - it's already Easter afternoon here! - Those two chapters were awesomesauce with a side of attitude. Wow. I can't wait until you continue with it.

Also, this entire project (Buddhist Cabbages, Nuns and More!) Has really helped me a lot throughout lent. You are awesome.

JEM
You Know Who chapter 36 . 4/3/2010
Just one comment: Rainbows are pretty:) And eating Matzah every day sucks:(
rainpaint chapter 36 . 4/2/2010
Ok, please please please please please continue the story. I'm fascinated. I must know what happens!

(The one thing I didn't like was the misuse of God's Name, even though it was used as a tie-in to Jenna's thinking about God.)
Senor Pudding chapter 36 . 4/2/2010
Really good! I really liked the tattoo thing; it was a cool idea.

-Zach
You Know Who chapter 33 . 3/31/2010
You have no idea how lucky you are. Ours doesn't start until two weeks from now. Well, enjoy your freedom
rainpaint chapter 33 . 3/31/2010
Hmph, how'd you know I had a hard day at school today? Timely chapter - thanks for listening to God on this one. Right now I just wish that I had a Ted Dekker book to read for hours, and that when I'm finished with said Ted Dekker book I'll look up and my speech will be finished...
Emily Mentioned chapter 33 . 3/31/2010
Aren't they the best though? Mine are slipping away from me goshdarnit! I wish the days were longer.

One motive to wanting to "get out of here"... I think... especially near Spring Break... you know what I mean. It's hard to get into too much trouble AND keep up grades and not kill yourself. So why do we want to go and make mischief? All of that negative energy can be directed towards something you can fix.
Emily Mentioned chapter 32 . 3/30/2010
The little brother from the last chapter would have approved.
Emily Mentioned chapter 31 . 3/30/2010
How do you figure out so many random life issues in one short story?

"Become a nun." XD

It was a little unclear as to the relationship between Jen and Matt. Brother-sister? He was two years younger, and in her house when she wasn't, but then she wondered why she couldn't fall in love with someone like him...
DumaKey chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
I admire the significance and uniqueness of this story!

I'm a Catholic myself, but that's only part of the reason why I'm attached to this story so much.

The realness and wit of your writing style is truly captivating.
rainpaint chapter 31 . 3/29/2010
This was really, really good - and an appropriate reminder.

"I grumped and thought about that stupid popular boy with his stupid cute looks and his stupid niceness and his stupid-he was just plain stupid! So why did I like him? Why couldn't I like someone like Mattie, who treated me like he cared?" This made me laugh. I can totally relate.

I'm getting this concept. It's a slow process; sometimes I stumble and slide back. (The guy is...I still haven't come up with an adequate adjective.) But I'm realizing that...ah...it might be easier to PM you 'cause it's a long story and I don't know if I want to spill my guts on a review or even if you want me to spill my guts (not literally, although if I ate 3 bowls of ice cream I'd probably throw up).
You Know Who chapter 31 . 3/29/2010
Holiday starts tonight. Relatives are here. Must annoy cousin Zach, And they are called comfort food for a reason
75 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »