Reviews for Lucid
OuttaHere chapter 36 . 10/14/2011
I do believe that Zoe is so angry with Seraphine is because Zoe has a major crush on William, and sees 'Fina as a serious threat. Even in Grade School, those crushes can be very real.

Now... I am ALL caught up with your story, and I am fully expecting to find out VERY soon the details about the Organization, and what they're all about. Not to mention, I am looking forward to the last chapter, when Mark, Cullam and Bubba are all sharing the same cell.
OuttaHere chapter 35 . 10/14/2011
See, I never paid a bit of attention in science class, so you taught me the difference between solutions and mixtures... LOL!

I'm glad William didn't abandon Seraphine.
OuttaHere chapter 34 . 10/14/2011
I suppose it's a good thing Zoe doesn't belong to the Organization, judging by that last line. ;)

Don't take my comments the wrong way, okay? It's just me thinking aloud, and mentally shaking my fist, or wringing my hands, at the characters and their actions. That's a GOOD thing, because it means your writing has me feeling emotions (worry, anger, sadness, frustration) at them. And that means you're a good writer, to pull the reader in like that. If you want to add the time frame in regards to the year this is taking place, that's fine. I wasn't really thinking about cell phones, but rather that most people, even really poor people, have/had land lines. If they didn't maybe you could put in a line in the beginning of the story that they were so poor they couldn't even afford that simple neccessity.
OuttaHere chapter 33 . 10/14/2011
Callum sounds like a really, really horrid, ungrateful teenager. He needs to share that jail cell with Mark and Bubba.
OuttaHere chapter 32 . 10/14/2011
I'm over 30 chapters into this story, and I'm STILL fuzzy about the ultimate purpose of the Organization, other than killing people they don't like. Which seems a bit like a gang of drug lords with their random drive-by shootings, where they hope they kill their target, but they don't care if innocent people get killed in the meantime.
OuttaHere chapter 31 . 10/14/2011
Callum is just the sort to fall into Marcella's web, isn't he?
OuttaHere chapter 30 . 10/14/2011
Geez, you'd think the teachers would notice how bruised she is all the time, or how dirty and cold and hungry. I'm still going with the theory this town has something strange in the drinking water... LOL!
OuttaHere chapter 29 . 10/14/2011
Are there NO cops in this weird town?
OuttaHere chapter 28 . 10/14/2011
violence begats violence.

And Callum? I can't recall this person...?
OuttaHere chapter 27 . 10/14/2011
Too bad this town doesn't have a Social Services center. Have I mentioned that BadMark needs to be parked in a jail cell somewhere, with Bubba as his cellmate?
OuttaHere chapter 26 . 10/14/2011
I am rooting for William not to give up on Seraphine.
OuttaHere chapter 25 . 10/14/2011
She gave all that money to her stupid father? Boy, does he have her brain-washed.

And as far as getting in trouble at school... since Daddy Dearest beats her and tells her she's evil constantly, what does he expect? An angel? He is reaping what he sowed.
OuttaHere chapter 24 . 10/14/2011
And, slowly, the induction into the Organization begins. Not that Mark the Jerk doesn't deserve it, since he's a million times worse than his own father.
OuttaHere chapter 23 . 10/14/2011
Ahhh... Henry is one of the kidnapped kids. Actually, I can't see how Seraphine's life could get any worse by joining the Organization at this point. At least she could get revenge of her moronic father, who should be locked up for child abuse.
OuttaHere chapter 22 . 10/14/2011
William reappears. He might be Seraphine's only hope for retaining her sanity.
171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »