Reviews for It is Written
Dante's Disciple chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Very funny, and I love the idea of another alien race actually finding us and talking about us like we do animals and lost civilizations.

Great idea, nice work!
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Another clever piece. Again, you manage to show characterization effortlessly. You really hit the nail at the end.
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
After reading it for about 3 times, I finally get it.

Very true. People are beginning not to care about learning and developing the world/society/country and we all know where that would lead. One word: disaster.

Still, there are people who still care but who knows till when.

I love how you address so serious of an issue without sounding preachy and in a short piece. Admirable
Isca chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
"900.4, the Library Planet." So, type in "900.4 library" into Google, and your piece will pop up. I wanted to see if 900.4 was a specific reference to something. State documents?

"Word Sanctuaries." How biblical. "And in the beginning, there was the word..."

"School grades." Ahahahaha. I like this ending.

This piece was satirical. Keep up the good work.
nickyO chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
You hit the point with chilling accuracy. :)

Humanity- a crazy group of contradictions.
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Oh dear. Well, at least Asians will survive then...

I liked "900.4, the Library Planet", sounds like the classification system of a library.

Love the weird way you get messages across :)
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hehe, nice ]
Mirabella chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Wow, nicely done.

I like how you're able to incorporate humour into these views. I suppose that makes it satire!
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Honestly, this went over my head. I did enjoy the bit about speciecide. But, I didn't get why grade schools were the first thing ppl lost respect for. (sorry)
qczhao chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
you got a chuckle from me. nicely done.
J.A. Fletcher chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Great modern satire, Punslinger. This was very entertaining and funny. Good job.