Reviews for Minor Talent
drats chapter 34 . 5/8/2011
Oh that was an awesome story. I was actually amazed when I found I was almost in tears at the end. and yes, if you were planning for us to get really confused about who had died and what on earth had actually happened in the last chapter you succeeded. Although, what actually did happen to Robbie? All I got from it was that he had collapsed. Anyway yes. Great story, took a dramatic turn towards the end, but great all the same.
drats chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
okay, two things before I forget. In this chapter, when Frank asks what's Hazel's favourite book is she says 'Properly,' instead of 'Probably,'. Also, I'm a tad confused because in the first chapter it seems like Will's wife's name is Rebecca, but then in the next chapter's it seems like it's Lucy. And yeah, confused.

Love your story so far any way :)
randompasserby chapter 34 . 4/30/2011
I thought the story was very good. I liked each of the characters' unique personalities. The ending was so cute, surprising, and a wonderful way to conclude Minor Talent. :)
reddishrocker chapter 34 . 4/29/2011
Wow. I almost cried! Good job with this one. I just felt like it was cut short a little bit. It ended too soon for me, that it. Other than that, Congratulations! I couldn't stop reading it that I had to delay going to the bathroom :))
animegirl214 chapter 34 . 4/22/2011
AHH! That was sad, teared up at the end...

Thanks so much for this wonderful, awesome story! :)
LuckyStar1881 chapter 34 . 4/21/2011
Wow. That's all I can say. I cried. Very hard, especially when Hazel said "Robbie" at the end. :') you're an awesome writer! :3 and you mentioned me in your thanks note! Aw, yay! :D but I can't believe this story ended, damn. But I'll definitely continue to read your works!(: recently, I've been overwhelmed with homework, so I haven't been able to go on fictionpress. /x but no matter what, I'll still get to reading your stuff!

xoxo

Clary
stars95 chapter 34 . 4/18/2011
This was a really good story and you really had me tearing up towards the end. The emotions of the characters were very nicely portrayed. Towards the ending though, it was really unclear on who was dieing and it would have been better to have included a few more chapters to tie up the loose ends and for proper closure. But this is really great! Looking forward to more works from you! :)
xMusicLover13x chapter 34 . 4/16/2011
So I just finished reading all of Minor Talent. Took about two days, I was when it ended. It goes along with the quote “You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.” Not many stories I have read, on here or actually published books have given me that feeling. When reading this story I was able to feel the emotions coming from the story. It actually had me tearing up towards the end, Ch 33 & 34 more so. I never do reviews of feedback's on here, the fact that I have something to say to the writer and its influences is very rare. While I hated to see this story end, I don't think that you could of ended any differently without getting the same effect. Everyone now and days it seems to make stories 100% happy ending, or 100% sad. I must say you but more of a realistic touch it. LOVE the story. Keep up with the great work and don't stop writing as long as you have the passion for the story, characters and the job itself.

~JJ
serendipitous2 chapter 34 . 4/15/2011
OMG! i totally LOVE the ending! all the confusion and stuff :P LOL... it had me crying :P.. at first i thought that it was Dai who died, then i started thinking maybe Wolf since he was in the same condition as Dai but NEVER have i expected it to be Robbie.. wonderful job on the twist ;)

i also like the way you ended it... i know it's a tragic ending but the tribute and all that love - it just made me cry and my heart was so filled with emotion..

anyways, i totally want to shower you with compliments :P LOL but i don't think words are enough to express to you how astounded and impressed i am of this story :)

i totally want to praise you and tell you that this story is TOTALLY going to my favorites list! :)

keep it up! _... i hope to read more of your stories :)
marijee chapter 34 . 4/10/2011
I just finished reading your story. Sorry I didn't get to review every chapter, but FP seemed to be down and wouldn't let me review.

For the most, I really enjoyed your story. I liked the characters and thought you made your characters diverse and entertaining.

I was confused at times during the story...some chapters seemed confusing...especially the backflash chapters. I wasn't sure what was going on or who died. But all in all I enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing.
marijee chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Laughed when Hazel told Chrissie that drummers could be a lot of fun! So...the lead singer? The guy Hazel met when she was trying to not be a reporter? Enjoyed.
marijee chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
So Hazel is romantic comedy? LOL! She is categorized by Catrin and Hazel categorizes everyone by parts of a band. Enjoyed.
marijee chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Loved the conflict you showed in Hazel. She's happy with her job, but I am thinking she must be lonely. She doesn't want her ex back...but she misses being loved. Enjoyed.
Barbie826 chapter 26 . 4/10/2011
This story was interesting. but I had to stop reading when you made her pregnant, nothing to do with your writing. I'm just not into that.

And they were in love each other really fast it seemed. But I liked them together. More towards the beginning.
SinsofMidnight chapter 34 . 4/8/2011
You made me cry... I CRIED WHEN ROBBIE DIED, YOU MEANIE!

All that aside, one of my really good internet friends is named Dai, and I couldn't help but think of him as I read this... The sweeter parts of your characters personality are the same as my friends :)

I would have been amused to get the scene when Dai met Haze's dad, though, lol

Great Story!