Reviews for Minor Talent
bloodyglaivedragon chapter 34 . 4/8/2011
Oh gosh, another story I came across that made me cry X.x Uhh... I meant that as a compliment. If a story is heartwrenching enough to make me cry, it's a good story, and Minor Talent was BETTER than a good story [: GOOD JOB :D Poor Robbie though.
livingaliteraturelife chapter 34 . 4/7/2011
THIS WAS AMAZING ! LOVE THE STORY UR AN AMAZING WRITER HOPE U START SOMETHING NEW SO :)

i was so happy i was in the little authors note i was all like boo ya
random chapter 34 . 4/7/2011
MASSIVE SAPPY SMILEY FACE JUST STOLE MY FACE.
Anya the Lascivious chapter 34 . 4/6/2011
I literally have tears in my eyes. Amazing, amazing, amazing story.
CRenaeB chapter 34 . 4/6/2011
OH MY GOSH... I literally cried...Cause of Robbie dying... And then I realized the story was over... and I cried more... Seriously, this was an amazing story. i don't know why but the whole rockstar/normal person cliche stories just make me happy. Like, inside happy, deep in my core. I think that you should find a way to publish this. I would totally buy it. Oh, and just because Dai's Welsh, I learned how to count in welsh. It made me feel extremely accomplished. and you should make a sequal with like the baby and stuff cause that would be cute...(: ok i'll stop babbling now.. I do that every once in a while. And I'm doing it again..
PureLifeDLV chapter 34 . 4/6/2011
Poor Robbie :(, but nonetheless it is a great ending. Good Luck to Hazel and Dai. And Bravo, :D finally the las chapter was posted, hurray! :P
Narq chapter 34 . 4/6/2011
Oh wow. What an emotional last chapter!

I really did get goosebumps.

"We could lose them both," Wolf muttered, echoing the words both of them had been thinking.

- I don't think the muttered is necessary because the atmosphere kinda can make the reader assume he's muttering.

Poor Robbie! And I did love the way you used the music/performance of the tribute to pace out the beats of the ending, I thought that was very clever, very like intercuting on a film.

Great job!

Narq.
teardropsONroses chapter 34 . 4/6/2011
aww it is really really cute!

sad sad sad

but really really cute!

I super like the way you described that last stage scene

very good!
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
What I like the the easy flow of this. The actions blended really well with the narration. I also enjoyed the characterization of Hazel. She appears to be really hardworking and mature. It's nice to see her trying to move on.

In the beginning, i thought there was too much dialogue and too lest descriptions. What're they doing while speaking? Is Rosie picking her nose? Is Haze pacing? Are they doing anything? Make sure to specify - there's a great need to balance between dialogue and description.

Overall I'm not sure of the plot, as this chapter didn't have much. But I'd surely read more in teh future! (:

x mandy
teardropsONroses chapter 33 . 3/10/2011
The Dai section is cute

but Wolf didn't make it?

Sad
BlueMoonlily chapter 33 . 3/6/2011
i hate you right now lol who was dead in the flash-whatevers? they scared the shit out of me! i was so confused! i still am! whats happening? :(:(:(:( is dai actually all good and wolf too? or are you just pilling our legs?
lovebookz chapter 33 . 3/6/2011
ok so i know Andy and wolf dont died, so then who does...

i hope is not Dai but then that leaves Robbie

and robbie definitely cant die since he wwas the only one who was happy for Hazel and the baby..n Dai cant diecus hi the father

aw update soon
LuckyStar1881 chapter 33 . 3/5/2011
OH NO! D: Please tell me you didn't kill Dai! :( Andy and Wolf didn't die cause they were mentioned.. THEN WHO COULD IT BE? /: Not Dai, please, not Dai! :) I think I would bawl my eyes out if Dai died. :X Imagine what Hazel would have to go through! :( I love cliffies, but I'm really on the edge of my seat now with DESPAIR. I don't want Dai to die!

And thanks for R&R my story on ! :D thank you thank you thank you! It really means a lot to me! thanks for pointing out my mistakes too! I shall go over and change them. (: Do you think I should add more chapters? Cause some reviewers told me to, bit I wrote it in such a way that I kinda got myself stuck in a dead end. ._. I like Draco angst! And I don't usually see much of it, and that's why inspired me to write that! :D

Update soon, please? I really want to know what happened! Even if Dai died, I still want to know what happened!

Wait. Maybe not.

But you can't be so cruel right? To kill off Dai like that?

Argh. I can't make up my mind.

Anyway, I LOVE YOUR STORY! /hearts/

xoxo

Clary
Random chapter 33 . 3/5/2011
WTF! WHO DIED? i thought it was wolf 'till like halfway down the page when she saw him and i'm all like... no freakin way is Dai dead. so who died?

epic chappie btw, lots of yummy tension
kelly chapter 33 . 3/4/2011
this was incredibly confusing. I have no idea if Dai is alive or dead right now. I very much did not like this experiment.
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »