Reviews for Minor Talent
MaAgEc chapter 33 . 3/4/2011
You gave me such a scare. D:

In the middle I thought he had died.
livingaliteraturelife chapter 33 . 3/4/2011
OMG DOES ROBBIE DIE CAUSE UR NOT ALLOWED TO KILL DAI ! -_-

Arabea chapter 33 . 3/4/2011
Yeah, I'm not going to lie. I'm super confused right now. If Dai is fine, then who the hell is dead? Was Hazel just being paranoid, or having a nightmare? Definitely confused. Yes.
Anya the Lascivious chapter 33 . 3/4/2011
It was definitely confusing, or maybe I am biased and in a terrible mood after realizing Wolf died. Huh...
PureLifeDLV chapter 33 . 3/4/2011
Ok if you kill Dai I will have a heart attack and probably cry all day long, please don't kill him I'm begging you. Wolf will apparently be fine because he will be in the cemetery with them. I think that Dai will be alright because who would Hazel be waiting for if it wasn't him. I would lean over towards Robbie if anything.

You I'm just trying to reassure myself, but please I'm begging you not to kill Dai. I love Dai! Please. You need to update really really soon because even if I like cliffhangers, this one is just to horrible. Way too horrible.
lianoid chapter 32 . 3/1/2011
I think you conveyed Hazel's distress really well. The scene with Andy was well-paced and the dialogue was smooth. I especially like the moment where she's sitting in the small room, reading the posters on the walls. I thought that was incredibly realistic and reminded me of times when I've had to wait around in a hospital.

The tall man stood in the doorway, static, stoic, a statue.

-Love this line. Especially the alliteration. I also like how you describe the parents as stumbling into the room and then Mary staggering. I thought that word choice for their entrance was perfect.

Super excited to see if Hazel's idea works. That's really sweet of her and seems logical from her perspective. Another good chapter, update soon.
PureLifeDLV chapter 32 . 2/27/2011
Wow, I just fell on this story and it's amazing. Didn't expect them to get in an accident. I really hope Dai wakes up and fast. If Hazel has anymore than that stress she can loose their baby.

I also hope Wolf would wake up. I'm scared for them all.

Update soon please
random chapter 32 . 2/25/2011
Rawr, update soon so i can read more soon. epic chapter, very sad:'( lots of love from some random
livingaliteraturelife chapter 32 . 2/25/2011
OMG THANK YOU FOR UPDATING MWAH I LUV YOU :) that was a bit creepie wasn't it ah well you'll be grand

Jenny.Humphrey chapter 32 . 2/25/2011
I love this story so much! Dai better be okay! so should Wolfe cause he is awesome so yes, I will be extremely pissed if you kill either one. Just saying. Update soon!
lookingwest chapter 28 . 2/22/2011
Bwahaha, okay, loved the first line there, even despite how dramatic and crazy the rest of the chapter is probably going to be. At first though, I forgot what had been said, but then I remembered it was the confession of being gay, XD. Ah, I enjoyed this chapter, glad to see that Hazel and Wolf made up with one another-that happened fast, but I think it was realistic and I'm super glad that you provided a backstory on the drummer, I didn't know him as well as I did the other members, and getting a backstory like that was also helpful because it provided a realistic backbone for his reactions to Hazel and Dai having a baby. I also really feel for Hazel, I think a definite since of vulnerability came out in the end there with being scared. I definitely would be too, man. So glad things are coming together though, and hopefully the show turns out alright!
CandaceNLee chapter 31 . 2/3/2011
WTF O.o Car Accident! And the lovin was just starting to happen again. this sux. I hope the band comes out ok
LuckyStar1881 chapter 31 . 1/31/2011
OMG! I just stumbled on this fic, and I read this through one sitting! :D I'm new on FictionPress btw! I originally wrote on FanFiction, and decided to try FictionPress! :D

Haha, enough about myself! This fic is awesome! Update soon, kay? I can't wait for the next chapter, cause that was such a cliffie/unexpected turn! :D

Xoxo
lianoid chapter 31 . 1/30/2011
Two weeks after the band announced they were returning to the tour, and Hazel and Dai had managed to speak on the phone at least once a day, plus the band had made a quick pit-stop in London before embarking on the tour fully.

-This is a strange sentence, I feel as though it should be two or three. It’s the “and” before “Hazel” and then “plus” should be “and”.

Oh my god, so many emotions in these past few chapters , gah! Again, this is another solid chapter and I think you handled the emotions really well. I would have liked a bit more sensory inputs, though. Aside from sight, a bit of smell and touch would work nicely, I think.

But, yeah, another awesome chapter. These past few ones have been hella amazing. Keep it up, man!
lianoid chapter 30 . 1/30/2011
…like an itch in your back in the one place you couldn't reach.

-Personal: I might revise this to read, “like an itch on her back in the one place she couldn’t reach” because although I love second person, it feels strange here.

"Really, you'd think that just for once in her life she would pay attention to others around her..."

-Ha-ha, brilliant.

…listening to her mother hypocritically go on and on about the woman, about how she never paid attention to anyone else or even showed concern for those closest to her!

-Personal: I would remove “hypocritically” because I feel that’s too much of a tell and detracts from the wonderful effect you’ve created. I’d also change the exclamation mark to a period.

Again, your character dynamics in this chapter were spot on. It was nice to see how Hazel gets along with her father and mother since I don’t recall them being mentioned all too much in previous chapters.

Another emotional chapter that I think you handled really well. Your writing is solid all around so major kudos for writing such believable characters and their dynamics.
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »