Reviews for Valentine Wars
Sapphire3568 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Loved it! The singing valentine war was a refreshingly original and humorous idea...plus, it was cute! All in all, great story!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Nice! That was sweet at the end, grumpy at the beginning, and funny in between. I really enjoyed it!
Rockztar chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I love it! The rivalry was so funny! And how they just pushed Noah from person to person. And the Cobra Chord's, interesting idea.
It was very funny, and romantic!
Definitely a favourite.
Germany chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oh, I hate Valentine's day xD I remember back when our class would have to make cards for everyone...

Anyways, it was cute. I liked the whole singing idea, though it sounds very akward and all, but it was a well written story.
larafrancesca chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Sweet :D
reindrops chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh, I would have loved to hear Noah's thoughts on Abbey and how he fell in love with her.
Loonerisms chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is so insanely GOOD. Like... wow. You know that happy feeling you get when you've just read something really good? Yeah, I'm basking in that right now.

Even though it's a one-shot, your characters are so well-rounded and completely believable.

And now I'm off to your profile to see what else you've written.

-Loonerisms

PS: If you could review my story Life: One Giant Mess, I'd really be eternally grateful.
LovestoLaugh chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I really loved this story! It made me laugh! It was very sweet, too! Great job!

-LovestoLaugh
ThereAfter chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I must say I loved what I just read. Noah seems adorable and sweet. I love that they were friends (but not best friends) rather than just a 'supposedly' one-sided crush. The premise of the whole thing was fantastic. My school gave out roses at the end of the day, but this seems infinitely more awesome. So yeah, I love this oneshot. Well done.
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I don't get it.
learntosayhello chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Ahahaha this was so adorable. I was reading this and I was like aloud, "Oh man, that was so adorable!" So you know, it's true. It was. It was so unexpected, how he ended up liking Abbey, but you know, it wasn't that unrealistic either. It was cute. Aw. It's so aw. xD
HPRK08 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
HAHA this is bloody awesome!

Amazing, really. Great one-shot!
natmarie chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This is adorable. The perfect V-day piece. I wish my school had done this. We just had colored carnations...each color had a different meaning. Needless to say I never got any. Acapella singeres are much cuter. :) Wonderful and fun to read.
smile chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
that is such a cute story! love it :)
silver shaft chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
too cute! this made me smile :)
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »