Reviews for My Girlfriend is a Pervert!
GOISLSK chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Whenever there's dialogue and action that isn't a speech tag fter it, you don't use a comma. You would only use a comma if the action is something that says the character is speaking. Ex: "The sky is blue," she said.

So:
("Mm," Summer pulled out her handphone from her pocket and furiously typed away.)

There would be a period instead of a comma.

And that's all I wanted point out. This is good and this was just some constructive criticism. Happy writing!
Cliff chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
I think this story is cool. You should continue it.
Victoria Stokes chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
that cheer cracked me up... haha! i don't know the full cheer, haha but i'm not sure i want to! this was very entertaining and fun to read :) update soon!
CielCaresNot chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I love the cheer! I think I yell it at church-After I Google it and learn it all. :] Write more soon my love!
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Oh man the cheer. I think I can see what is coming here. -.- Anyway, it seems that things are getting pretty much interesting especially by the end. Summer really seems like the oddball character here to me though. I wonder if such events in this chapter are common in real school life especially in Western countries. I wonder where the end will lead here. All in all an interesting chapter on the basis of the ending scene. Sorry that I'm unable to say anything in depth. My reviewing muse always live and die by random. -.- And yeah, California Gurls seems to gather a two end reaction. It's either you like it or hate it.
Niki Tori chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
This chapter was wild! I loved it! Never heard of that cheer and I am not sure if I want to know the full thing. Hopefully curiosity won't toy at me until I google it. . Darn curiosity! Well, I am looking forward to the next update!

Much Love and Many Hugs

Niki T.
Niki Tori chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
That was an awesome chapter! I was grinning the entire time I read it! I loved the joker reference and the details on the 9th grade birthday party!

Sorry for the late review!

Much Love and Many Hugs

Niki T.
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Heya there. Hopefully ya still remember me. Yep it's that dude who wrote The Eternal Grail and A Ranger's Tale and by some freak case failed horrendously to give you your due in reviews. :( Sorry there, go smacked by random commitments. In the future, just PM me to e-poke me if you think I'm taking way too long to get back to you. Okay, so for the review, I actually think you've created a light hearted atmosphere to your story here so far, which I think is something that you've planned all the while. Also good interaction from the characters as well especially when it comes to Ean and Summer. I'm a bit disappointed to see that you've failed to flesh out his interaction with James though. I actually thought that you could have done some subtle show of his homophobic(?) attitude towards James and a further in depth thought on how the exchange between James and Summer could possibly explode into an absolute show of fireworks so as to say. Secondly on the part of Jason, I think you could have dragged the virgin joke longer so as to hook the reader with the humour. Also try to create an indepth look on Ean's perceived phobia of getting hooked up with random girls instead of just a brief mention. Apart from that nothing much to say. And now if my review tracking is correct, I still owe you one more. Will try to get back to you again. :)
Victoria Stokes chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Ean is a different guy, haha and i LOVE james. update soon _
Victoria Stokes chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
this is funny :) haha the roles of the boy and girl have totally switched xD
Chika Hanabi chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
finally theres an update :D

wow hes pretty popular o_o it was a weird chapter...wonder wat's gonna happen next :D
I Can Breathe chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
It's strange but interesting. Your characters are quite strange but funny. Usually guys are portrayed as perverts and girls are innocent - it's nice to see those roles reversed.
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is getting off to a good start. I really like the interactions between the characters, and you have some pretty interesting relations between Summer and Ean. I'd love to see where their relationship is headed.
SanjiandSerea chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hmm this fic is interesting, but not quite my cup of tea ... yet, you might have something pretty nice with this one ganbatta ne!
xenolith chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh, this was so cute. I liked the narrative voice throughout it, really different and reined in and easy to read - great job with that! Also, the humor sprinkled here and there was just right, it really suited what I took to be Ean's personality. It's cool that you can get a character across like that without obviously stating too much about them! The melodrama at the end caught me off guard, and I would have liked a little more about Summer and why he didn't... like her so much. As this is now I can't understand it, more information would have been great, another scene perhaps, or more on the motive? But a girl ruining a guys reputation is a great twist, so I have to applaud you for that! All in all, nice little read :)