Reviews for Never Trust a Fairy Godmother
Mayori chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
This is a really nice story. The style is fun and engaging. I hope you will update this soon :D
Misanthropic and Apathetic chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
... and that was the last time we have heard of this author. will you ever continue or is this story caput?
anythingiwanttowatch chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Awesome story!
Mac Tire Airgid chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
...I'm hoping for an orgy at some point... Don't look at me like that, I'm entitled to my fantasies... :/So anywho, I am lovinh this story so far, seriously the most original parody of any fairy tale I have ever written:D

FANGIRL WANT MORE ARRGH!

Ops sorry, that was my inner yaoi zombie coming up for a breather
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
omgs a magical cage lulz. You just made a fujoshi very happy *gives cookie*
Klalista chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
rofl. i love lamany's past xD he basically grew up doing chores. i kinda feel bad for him on that part, though. D:

the messenger's clothing made me rofl too xD the pink and the purple and ribbons descriptions are even worse for me because i like pretty boys, and i imagine pink and purple and ribbons... and yeah.

as for grammar, 'ok' should just be 'okay' (tbh, i hate reading the word 'ok' _)

and when you do dialogue, it always ends with a comma or period. a period if you're making them do something that has nothing to do with their speech... like, "I had cookies." He /waved/ compared to "I had cookies," he /said/

i hope i didn't confuse you T_T
K.T. Tag chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Wow, this is going to be really fun.

You even have a crossdresser. You are so set. Poor Lamany though and the loan sharks are freaking scary! I like the fairy godfather. He seems like an interesting and fun guy. Also, I can't wait for Harvard is going to do. And yes, I'm so going to join him on his epic plot to bring the council down! Wow, I really like you characters.
Leaky-Fawcett chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
teehee seems like a cute story you have going here, keep up the good work! I really want to find out what happens next!

Baw I just wanna hug Lamany!
Lady Ventriloquist chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Wow, this is so cute! Funny, but not im a just plain stupid way! It has no errors, either! Yay! So many funny stories completely fail at mechanics. Hehe . . . Lamay is to cute! Like, bishie-mpreg cute! I love him and Harvard so, so much. Maybe something can happen with the messenger . . .?
paputsza chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Moore. Nice fantasy, I can't wait until the next chapter.
clarabell chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
I love your story and hope you continue with it.
pour bottes chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
UGHH. I LOVE IT.

Keep going

ahaha Cute how loving Cindertella is, despite her meanness.

Can't wait till we meet the prince! * U*
Esquirella chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
LOL! I'm honored that you're honored!

These fairies sound like a load of laughs! I can hardly wait for the fun to really begin! That prince is probably in for it, too, huh? LOL!
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
lulz. Me thinks that Lamany will end up with Evil Wizard Harvard Bario as his 'fairy godmother'. I love the whole plot that the fairy godmothers are running out of godmothers because of the lustful curse! Keep up the good work
K.T. Tag chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
*smiles*

No, no, Harvard seems so much fun! Just going to a ball to see the craziness, I mean, that's what I would do if I couldn't have any magic spells. Stupid older wizards, ruining the fun!

Also, the kittens? I think that was the best part of your chapter... that and the un-named fairy at the end. She seems fun too! I think it could be hilarious if you made she a yaoi fangirl or something. Nothing *sarcasm* could possibly could go wrong! XD

can't wait for the next chapter, Lamany and Harvard are so cute! together? Not sure, but I'll be waiting for your brilliance!