Reviews for Metamorphosis
Guest chapter 78 . 2/2
I am so absolutely in love with this story! It was so good. I loved the ending. It just made me want to dance around and scream out loud. Your story was so amazing and I am gonna got to the sequel and read it right now. This story really made my day.i was mean to be doing hw but I was too into the story! whoops! It's so good. Thank you soo much for writing such an amazing story!
KrisSimsters chapter 78 . 8/24/2016
I remembered reading this story around five-six years ago, a little while after you had finished writing it. I was still new to FictionPress at the time and I enjoyed reading anything I could get. The story is still exactly has great as I remembered it. I also remember the flaws, such as when it came to the physical abuse and neglect. The abuse felt like filler to an already overwhelming story. It almost made it feel unreal. Even with the flaws, the story is still good and I enjoyed reading it over again.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/11/2015
I hate Jake. I loved him, but now i hate him.
AIM021 chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
How can she be 5 and a half weeks pregnant when the party was 2 weeks ago?!
Xx.Words.of.Wisdom.xX chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
aww! poor mira!
Xx.Words.of.Wisdom.xX chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
this is an incredible idea!
Laura chapter 46 . 4/23/2014
I hope he will.
Laura chapter 43 . 4/23/2014
I love this story!
Laura chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
Jake is nice. And Sarah's pregnant?
Laura chapter 20 . 4/22/2014
Love it.
Laura chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
Keep going.
Laura chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
I really like it! It's sad but sweet.
Beyond-Ryuzaki chapter 78 . 4/10/2014
Aw I've just read all of this over the course of a few days and it's such a good story, I love me a good drama :') And I'm such a sucker for happy endings and everything tied up so nicely and I totally knew the sex of the baby ;) Awesome story! Off to read the sequal!
1,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »