Reviews for If Vampires Exist
Annie chapter 33 . 7/7/2013
OMG I love this story. I look forward to reading the ending.
BeccaLee03 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I've read all your stories! But for some reason or another I never could bring myself to read this one! But I did and I couldn't put my phone down. It was interesting, dramatic, and cheesy. I honestly love your writing. I really hope you finish this. Its too interesting not to.
nickiandlogan chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Please please! either start a new story or finish this one?
RuKiA-sAmA chapter 33 . 1/4/2012
I'm addicted to this story, i couldn't stop reading it, even when i was supposed to be taking a test in math class. Are you going to finish this story? Plz say yes.
Angela chapter 33 . 11/20/2011
I am waiting patiently for your update... Please, please, PLEASE update soon! Thanks so much!
prplmum chapter 33 . 11/20/2011
Hi just finished reading this chapter and I have enjoyed reading this story, I was just wondering if you would be adding to it again.
nickiandlogan chapter 33 . 6/25/2011
LOve it please update soon!
The Lost and The Found chapter 33 . 6/22/2011
when are you going to update? i really want to finish reading this story :S
MsMadi chapter 33 . 3/27/2011
I first read this story on Quizilla a couple years ago and I was hooked from the start. Everyday I rushed home and checked for a new update. I loved the characters, emotions, and the setting. I had my mind set that I would move to New Orleans someday. I am finally heading down and sure it isn't Mardi Gras, but it is still the city I always craved to go to. I will deffinitly be taking ur advice from the beginning of the story! Sorry for the tourism!
Fayre Meira chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I love the way you curse. It's how I curse too lol.
daydrmr chapter 33 . 2/9/2011
Well, it's been a while since your last update. I know 'life' happens, but I also know that if you don't update soon noone will remember you or your work. And even if they do, they may not care enough to continue reading/reviewing.

Don't get mad at me for saying this, I'm simply stating the truth. Maybe you'll get an incentive to update-and soon!
Angela chapter 33 . 11/13/2010
Your story is awesome! I can't wait until you finish it... Keep up the great work darling!
Pepperx chapter 33 . 10/12/2010
D: meh dont leave it like that! Write more please x
Angela chapter 33 . 10/8/2010
AWESOME! Keep up the great work darling!
animeangel023 chapter 33 . 10/5/2010
i been with you since quizilla. you had to make the chapter a cliffhanger. I can't wait for the next update.
89 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »