Reviews for If Vampires Exist
animegirl214 chapter 33 . 10/4/2010
! what is happening! :O
Angela chapter 32 . 9/5/2010
I really enjoy this story... Don't give up just yet... This story is awesome... and I really enjoy reading it... I can't wait for you to finish it... Because I know that it will be great... :)
Angela chapter 32 . 8/28/2010
This story is amazing! Keep up the great work! Don't give up just yet... The way the story is going now it'll be even better once it is finished... I know you'll do great on it... Thanks so much for writing some more... :)
Yggdrasil Oak chapter 32 . 8/27/2010
Totally awesome! Can't wait to read more!
Yggdrasil Oak chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I'm from New Orleans (well... near there... my dad works in the city) and I am lovin this story so far... When you mentioned monkey hill in this chapter I thought I would die of laughter... My parents used to take me and my brother there and tell us how when they were kids they thought it was the coolest thing in the world because it wasn't flat!

I love that this story is not just about mardi gras and the things people tipically picture when they think of NOLA. (Of course I just saw a comercial on TV for the saints that involved Voodoo, so those steriotypes will haunt me in other ways)... I love this story so far and I can't wait to read the rest of it :)
nickiandlogan chapter 32 . 8/24/2010
Love this story Love the chemistry love them! LOVE YOU! LOVE LOVE LOVE UDATES!
Dani Blade chapter 32 . 8/24/2010
WOW thats wicked!
ebs12 chapter 32 . 8/24/2010
i really liked this story but right now it just seems jumbled and confusing. In my opinion Rainer wants Cade for too trivial reasons and the issues with lauren and murry are still not being clarified. maybe i'm just being impatient to get to read the whole thing and know everything but there are so many loose ends right now that seem to be being forced together. i really do like this story and i'm sorry if i'm being harsh - it's just my opinion.
HoldingRunaways chapter 31 . 8/17/2010
rainer needs to be explained [
animegirl214 chapter 31 . 8/13/2010
Hope there's more soon! THanks for the chapter update! :D
animegirl214 chapter 30 . 8/13/2010
Aw :D hahah
ebs12 chapter 31 . 8/12/2010
it has felt a little random at points so its good you're tying up loose ends. my only comment for this chapter would be - i love pops. i know its not nice to patronise and you're trying to make him respectable and powerful but i really love him, he's just so cute :)
Bubbles275 chapter 30 . 8/11/2010
Love It! Update Please (:
ILoveYouAbuser chapter 30 . 8/10/2010
Ooh, a bit short. Not much happened -sad face- However, I'm glad to see an update! Ty and Rainer are getting more interesting :]
UbiquityEssence chapter 30 . 8/10/2010