Reviews for If Vampires Exist
ebs12 chapter 30 . 8/10/2010
they're sweet but quite a dramatic couple. really want to see how all the issues with luke's family will be resolved.
nickiandlogan chapter 30 . 8/10/2010
love love love this story. Cade is spoiled though. Majorly. I think all the girls in your stories are spoiled but it makes me smile. :)
Kenia chapter 29 . 8/9/2010
I am in love with this story so please keep updating! I can't believe that Tyson is in on it with Rainer great twist to this chapter I was not expecting it. I can't wait until your next update :)
ILoveYouAbuser chapter 29 . 8/9/2010
Gah, I hate coming into a story when it's not complete! But, i definitely love what you have going here. Rainer is INTERESTING! Nice little twist with Ty. Hope to see updates soon! :]
Angela chapter 29 . 8/8/2010
I really enjoy this story... It makes me so happy to read another chapter because its so sweet and interesting... I can't wait for you to finish this story so i can read it over and over... You're doing a great job darling!
nickiandlogan chapter 29 . 8/8/2010
love love love this story I must have read it like 10 times already :)
Shannon chapter 29 . 8/4/2010
Love love loved it. i like how you made ty the bad guy. never saw it coming ;P.

keep updating. cause im reading!
UbiquityEssence chapter 29 . 8/4/2010
aw!
animegirl214 chapter 29 . 8/4/2010
Aw He like... aw! hahah

thanks so much for this chapter! :D

man, I was getting all hyped up for nothing. XD for some reason I thought that she was pregnant and thats why something was wrong... hahhaah.

in your story, can she get pregnant?
ebs12 chapter 29 . 8/4/2010
just reread it today before you updated so good timing ;). love the chap, did not see the whole tyson being evil thing coming either so nice twist. keep updating
Pumkin33 chapter 29 . 8/4/2010
Omgosh your story is just soo addictive, can't wait to see how it all unfolds :D xx
Madison chapter 26 . 7/25/2010
Um, the top box said 'Name,' so I don't know if that means your name or the subject… oh well! Well, I read your Vampire story on Quizilla too. I can't remember what chapter you left off on Quizilla when you suddenly decided to quite. I've already read your story about a hundred times so I was wondering if you could message me on my email (momo.) saying the chapter you left off with on Quizilla. Thank you very much and I love all your stories. I go to bed every night reading and rereading chapters from all your books. Keep up your fabulous writing! Madison
nickiandlogan chapter 26 . 7/24/2010
I love this story please add more :)
PeterMoore chapter 26 . 7/19/2010
thanks for the update!
daydrmr chapter 25 . 7/15/2010
I don't know who told you that you weren't any good writing stories consisting of vampires, but you should definitely ignore them from now on. OK? I may not be a writer, but I know what I think is good writin!

There are less than 10 GOOD writers on FP and you're one of them! Hope you continue with all of your current story lines and update soon.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »