Reviews for If Vampires Exist
UbiquityEssence chapter 30 . 8/10/2010
sigh so romantic!
ebs12 chapter 30 . 8/10/2010
they're sweet but quite a dramatic couple. really want to see how all the issues with luke's family will be resolved.
nickiandlogan chapter 30 . 8/10/2010
love love love this story. Cade is spoiled though. Majorly. I think all the girls in your stories are spoiled but it makes me smile. :)
Kenia chapter 29 . 8/9/2010
I am in love with this story so please keep updating! I can't believe that Tyson is in on it with Rainer great twist to this chapter I was not expecting it. I can't wait until your next update :)
ILoveYouAbuser chapter 29 . 8/9/2010
Gah, I hate coming into a story when it's not complete! But, i definitely love what you have going here. Rainer is INTERESTING! Nice little twist with Ty. Hope to see updates soon! :]
Angela chapter 29 . 8/8/2010
I really enjoy this story... It makes me so happy to read another chapter because its so sweet and interesting... I can't wait for you to finish this story so i can read it over and over... You're doing a great job darling!
nickiandlogan chapter 29 . 8/8/2010
love love love this story I must have read it like 10 times already :)
Shannon chapter 29 . 8/4/2010
Love love loved it. i like how you made ty the bad guy. never saw it coming ;P.

keep updating. cause im reading!
UbiquityEssence chapter 29 . 8/4/2010
aw!
animegirl214 chapter 29 . 8/4/2010
Aw He like... aw! hahah

thanks so much for this chapter! :D

man, I was getting all hyped up for nothing. XD for some reason I thought that she was pregnant and thats why something was wrong... hahhaah.

in your story, can she get pregnant?
ebs12 chapter 29 . 8/4/2010
just reread it today before you updated so good timing ;). love the chap, did not see the whole tyson being evil thing coming either so nice twist. keep updating
Pumkin33 chapter 29 . 8/4/2010
Omgosh your story is just soo addictive, can't wait to see how it all unfolds :D xx
Madison chapter 26 . 7/25/2010
Um, the top box said 'Name,' so I don't know if that means your name or the subject… oh well! Well, I read your Vampire story on Quizilla too. I can't remember what chapter you left off on Quizilla when you suddenly decided to quite. I've already read your story about a hundred times so I was wondering if you could message me on my email (momo.) saying the chapter you left off with on Quizilla. Thank you very much and I love all your stories. I go to bed every night reading and rereading chapters from all your books. Keep up your fabulous writing! Madison
nickiandlogan chapter 26 . 7/24/2010
I love this story please add more :)
PeterMoore chapter 26 . 7/19/2010