Reviews for If Vampires Exist
kam-westlake chapter 18 . 5/15/2010
oh no she cant forget him. but he must love her a lot to risk being in so much pain so she will have a chance for a normal life. i hope she remembers soon though because they are meant to be! :)
animegirl214 chapter 18 . 5/15/2010
ahh! omg.

he says that she has to live and marry someone else, blah blah blah... but he made Paul stab her... what if she died because of that?
Crimsonlover4 chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
I F**KING love this story! I came across it like two a days ago and have been hooked every since. I like the characters, though Lucas can be such an ass sometimes, he still comes off sexy as hell lol and I freakin' hate Murray! Can't he just have a horrific accident and fall off the face of the EARTH! I can't wait to see what happens next!
FallenFey chapter 13 . 5/3/2010
YAY! i love it! i still no see any suckyness you described but no worries i'll keep an eye out for it.. *wispers, but i doubt i'll find any.*
FallenFey chapter 12 . 5/3/2010
This has been one of the best vampire stories i've read.. i dunno where the suckyness you said in the a.n. is at maybe in other chapters... but its not in these 16. i cannot wait for the next chapters!
Ginger chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
I love your story. I was so excited when I saw you had updated. I think you do a great job at Cade's mixed emotions: she loves him, but he's a jerk, and she doesn't want to get hurt again. Oh, no! That's all I can say about this cliffhanger haha. Update soon, please. The suspense is killing me (:
animegirl214 chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
ohh my. DUN DUN DUN

:P

thnks for the chapter! :D
lilac.jasmine chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
This seems like an interesting story. I can't wait to read more :)
blove chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
I really am liking this story!
UbiquityEssence chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
another good story!
class.act chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
You're right, the story's not as good as LGWM- the plot development isn't all that, and it *is* almost too fantastical, but it's hugely, amazingly FUN. Funner than LGWM, for sure, since that is almost all angst. But reading about all the crazy vampire sh*t in your head is fun.

I don't know what to make of Luke, because he is genuinely a bastard, and you don't see that trait in male leads. I wish you'd explore more of their pasts, and all the technicalities of hows and whys.

Can't wait for the next update!
Dani Blade chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
lol i like this story!
diana chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
love your story so far! wondering why luke forgot about their past. can't wait for next chapter!
browneyedcolly chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
I think this is going to be good, like all of your stories. Keep going with it :)
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6