Reviews for Cigarette, Sex and Knives
missmarymacintosh chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
ZOMG LOVE IT! CANT WAIT TO READ MORE! :0 :D
renegade01 chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
poor josephine. if only it didn't have to come to that. i like how she chose hellcat for her name. ;)
Moon Sage chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Uwah! 8: Very addicting to follow.
Mantis Pie chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
yay(: I love this. I've always had a load of repect for strippers who do it for a reason. I dont like it when some ignorant girl judges them, they get down and dirty for a reason, they have balls.
Ellybeth chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Can't wait for more!
JoltedReader17 chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
I finally got my internet back and I am so amazed with the depth in the story, it took a crazy turn can't wait for the next chapter!
E.C chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
love it,aw poor josephine!
Northwesst chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
I LIKE! update soon!
Dead Deactivated chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Sorry that it took so long to review! Im out of the country. Anways, is she going to actually strip? :O Lol i got 30 emails in the week and yours is the first one i got to!
Lexy7432 chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
Lol, know the feeling my ipod,laptop,books, and FP keeps me sane! Anyways I enjoyed this chapter a ton, update soon!
Shadowinthewriter chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
So I have to say I thought you were dead before you updated this story. I mean I cannot think of another reason of why your taking forever to email me back. Can you? Nope didn't think so. I actually have stuff to tell you. But anyway I loved this chapter. It was so good and unexpected. She's gonna become a stripper I knew it. (probably because you told me before but let's just think it's because I had a feeling) xD
Tolazytologin chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
Wow this was so good... Really. Touching. I hope she'll find a way out of this... I can't believe she actually takes the responsability to pay 13million dollars. Thats impossible, even as a striper. She'd have to be a courtesan! But anyways. Very good :)

Update Soon!
Hettiezstar chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
Can't wait for an update!

This story has so much potential!

I can't wait 'til Ross and Josephine meet again (:

MOARNAO

plzkthnxbai
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Hope you update soon!
missmarymacintosh chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Cant wait to read the rest!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »