Reviews for Cigarette, Sex and Knives
PeterMoore chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
i love this story and cannot wait for the next chapter
TheMightyFork chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
I love it!
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
ooh. Josephine and her father are screwed. But hey, if she wants to work as a stripper and it pays the bills, go ahead. Love it.
Midnight113 chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
So she's going to be an exotic dancer huh, nice twist. I like it. I wonder who's going to be at this audition and how that's going to work out. Good I hope. Joy seems like an interesting character too, I'm interested in learning more about her and I can't wait to see what else happens. Update when you can and don't worry, only one more month! ;)
MaxMcDowell chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
~hands you two pig plates of cookies~ than you for the update! can't wait for the next ones.
FromEastToWest chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
If you update really soon, I promise to pay Josephine's dad's debts! REALLY.
WhisperInTheRain chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
wow, a stripper? I mean, if i was that desperate, i would too...i mean, come on , that much money? She's definently screwed..

Update this and the other stories soon?
redambrosia chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
DAMN. This could seriously be a lifetime movie lol & I seriously just want to kick her dad in the face.
ebs12 chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
i feel so bad for her. what an irresponsible father. will ross see her working at the club? i'm assuming shes going to get the job
AlijaS117 chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
I really wasn't expecting that. can't wait to see what happens next!
Crissy19 chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
So far so good. Im really loving this story
renegade01 chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
yikes. tough call.

erm, even if she gets the job, how on earth is she gana pay off such a huge debt..? ;)
Snow Wolf Alpha chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Love the originality and the unexpected twists and turns.

Please continue this.
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
To be honest, i think this is probably my favourite story of yours. It's cliched, but aren't all great stories? By the way, could you please try and stay in the same tense? It's irritating reading past then present then back to past. But, I love the story line. Can't wait for the next update.
butterfly100 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
i love this story, i really hope you update soon, i cant wait
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »