Reviews for Everybody needs a hero
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Aw how sweet :) love your characters !
Alices Wonderland7 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is like, my favorite story. I love it :)
pinote007 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Awww! That was hot! :P I really enjoyed reading your story, especially since I have been bullied when I was a kid... and I used to dream of a prince or a knight in a shining armor! Now that I'm older, I have the chance to have a boyfriend who showed me he was ready to save me in his own way! So I felt a little like Jade (except that I'm a girl...), and it means that you did a great job as I writer! I can't wait to read the other stories you wrote!

pinote007

P.S.: Forgive me for the grammar of my message, English isn't my first language... French is. :)
kiyo89 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Nice story! I like it! XD
vincerina chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
i like the story very much. down to earth, funny and sweet. thank you for sharing :)
marshmallow7 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
i'm in love, and his name happens to be everybody needs a hero. i love your writing stylel, and i love love love jade's and dean's interractions. ah, love
Claire chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Jade is CHUBBY! I so love you for that. I get tired of the perfect body people... pssh, like they are even *really* all that (real life issues making themselves known lol) But seriously, this was a wonderful stroy
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Ehehehehe :D Very pretty! Love
mousegirl05 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
*laughs* I don't know why, but really, I found this story really, really funny. I especially liked the part where he Jaden poked his tummy. I could SO identify with that. I like Dean. He's such a dick, but a sweet one anyway. *laughs* Nice short. :)
Inactive Walker 999 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Hello Elkica,

My name is Silver Sooner. I think your story is very good. I don't know why, but I can't help but love a good romance story, You seem to have a great way of keeping things interesting. Nice Job! I write a couple of stories on fictionpress also, but I've only been doing so for almost a year. If you want you can check them out. Thanks, and again awesome story!

Silver Sooner
Deborah Holzapfel chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
loved it ,I loved Jade and I wanted to smack Dean then he redeamed himself when he called off the bullies .loved the turn in the story and the sex scene was great .
gerigirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow i know it's been a while since i've commented but i have been reading a whole lot and real life comes a knocking. This is damn good to bad it a one shot. or maybe not?