Reviews for Full Moon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
From what I've read of this story, it is amazing :D
Spastic Buddha chapter 10 . 3/12/2010
So...I'm starting to wonder about Gabriel's shotgun like decision-making strategy...I mean, he doesn't even stop to think things through before deciding to kill himself...I wonder what his thought process was:

"Oh no! Alexander is dead!...at least I still have Saman- screw that! I think ill just sit here and mourn his deat- wait! The house is collapsing! Maybe I should get out of he- hell no! Ill stay right here!"

I always say that this is the worst day ever for Gabriel, but now that I think about it, its gotta suck to be Samantha right now...ah well, life's a pregnant female dog, right?

Till next story,

Justin
Spastic Buddha chapter 9 . 3/11/2010
Wow...that choking explosion power is awesome...id be so happy if I could do that...it would really solve a lot of problems..."alright, that'll be twelve dollars and eighty five ce-" chokesplosion! "You're late for work! Agai-" chokesplosion! "Hello sir, I represent the local Jehovah's Witne-" chokesplosion! I would abuse that power _

Man, Gabriel can't get a break, can he? This time, he didn't even do anything...he was just minding his own business then the next thing he knows, he's randomly getting slammed into a tree...I mean, he must have like, smashed a mirror with a black cat's face while walking under a ladder to get this much bad luck :-/
Ailen-Reid chapter 9 . 3/11/2010
Great chappy! I loved it! It was interesting. But I'm on Sam's side. Seriously. It must be like WHOA.
Spastic Buddha chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
I was wondering when Gabriel would finally freak out...he gets jumped, abducted, and held against his will by a creepy man who commands him to love him, but he seems ok with that...it's only when the creepy guy wearing a kimono decides to hitch a ride with him to tell him that he's a vampire that Gabriel begins to think "hm...something unusual is going on here..."

Heh, I imagine its gonna be REALLY akward when sam walks in on them...

Still, as much as it hurts my sense of manhood to admit it, the last part of the chapter has awoken a long dormant craving in me...one that I tried to deny at first, but soon realized I couldn't ignore any longer...I realized that I don't care what anyone else thinks; I am who I am...and, unnatural and deviant as the desire may be, I...want...peanut butter pancakes!
Ailen-Reid chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
That was a great chapter! Awesometastic!
Spastic Buddha chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
So, Alex is the leader of the vampires? You kinda have to question their judgement in putting a clearly insane person in charge like that, but who knows? Maybe he ran on a platform of change like Obama...

Again, this has to be the worst day EVER for Gabriel...let's recap here:

First he gets into an arguement with his girlfriend. Next, he gets jumped by a gang that intends to kill him. Then, he's taken against his will to the remote home of a creepy man that demands that Gabriel love him. Next, he is taken back to his girlfriend's place, only to fdiscover that the creepy man and her are old friends. Oh, and don't forget that he has a mid-term due the next day!
Ailen-Reid chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
That was a great chapter! I love my character, hopefully I'll see more of Kelsey, lol. But I loved it!
Ailen-Reid chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
That was an awesome chapter! But just wondering, a creepy guy kidnapps him and he doesn't leave right away, but instead he goes up to him? Anyway, great chapter, great story!
Spastic Buddha chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Wow...is it just me, or do all vampires have crippling personality flaws?...I guess it comes naturally with drinking blood and the whole nocturnal lifestyle, but still...Alexander is still being his crazy obsessive self, and Abigail expresses all the self-control of a drunk nymphomaniac..."Hey, have you seen my boyfriend? I love him more than anything and I was jus- Hey wanna have sex?"XD

In any case, the next couple of chapters should be the best yet, once everyone involved understands what's going on...will be waiting for the next one :-)
Spastic Buddha chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Wow...alexander seems just a little bit TOO possessive here..."You WILL love me this time"...that's kinda...creepy...he seems one step away from tying him up and keeping him locked up in the basement 0.o

Regardless, its gonna be the worst day ever for Gabriel when he wakes up to find himself facing the man that he BURNED HIMSELF ALIVE TO GET AWAY FROM...I swear, some guys just can't take a hint :D
Ailen-Reid chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
I really loved this chapter, as you know. It was really like WOAH factor for most of it. Great job!
wonderALICEland chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
Great chapter! I cannot belive he left!
Spastic Buddha chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
Wow...I've heard of some pretty akward moments during sex, but having memories of your dead lover (who happens to be the opposite sex of the person you're currently banging) has to top the list 0.o

So, Alex is from Russia? I guess that would explain his unpronouncable last name...heh, I kid the vodka swillers :)

I like where the story is going so far, but are we ever going to find out who attacked Abigail?
Spastic Buddha chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
So Joachim killed himself by stepping into the sun? Ouch, that's gotta be one of the worst ways to die...

I'm glad to see that you went for real vampires rather than the modern prissy, lame Twilight vampires that seem to be popular nowadays...Alex would tear Edward Cullen in half before he even had a chance to begin lamenting his pathetic existence :D

I am a bit surprised that Abigail is leaving already...if I was that poor I definitely wouldn't turn down an offer to stay in a mansion, vampire or not...although I'd probably check my neck for bite marks in the mornings .