Reviews for River of dreams
Hangman chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Im sorry, but i couldnt see any poem... did it get deleted or what?
hi umm you dont know me chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
As i said, you don't know me but I just wanted to say that I read this and I thought it was REALLY good! You're really talented. Don't let anything get in the way of your writing, you have real potential. Your work sounds like it's definetly coming from your heart. :)
IdentityCrisis chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
*sniff* so true! That is awesome! you read the paper, and on the 10th page are all the murders, deaths, etc. those things deserve to be on the first page, first off, but they're so common, that hardly anyone pays attention to them anymore!
Juliana Wright chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Really powerfull...
Richard Platypus chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
i get what you're saying here, dude... maybe the problem is that people just don't value life anymore. I mean, the kids in Columbine (and Columbine is such an intolerant community, or so Jello Biafra's spoken word CD Become The Media tells me) were treated like Shit throughout their entire lives just cuz they were different... so how could they have valued life? So they took other poeple's lives and took their own...
Gevo chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
sad but true. love your poem.
Havoc of Heaven chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
THAT WAS AWESOME KEEP IT UP
justin Case chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
that was really good and describes our world today in such a clear vision. i envy you for ur insight on things.