Reviews for Nosferati
StarSplit144 chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
So excited to see this coming back! Great chapter (although I may have to go back and reread a bit since my memory on details is a little fuzzy). Great to see you back though!

WammyBoyMihaelKeehl chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
Oh god I was wondering when this would be updated again! I was not disappointed either.

I really enjoy this story, and I'm glad you updated it once again.
the upward glance chapter 11 . 10/29/2011
Wow, I can't believe it's been more than I year since I reviewed this...time certainly flies, or something like that...

It's funny, the pieces of information came back to me pretty quickly, even though it's been so long since reading this story of yours. So yay! You created memorable events and characters! :D Hehe.

But I think your writing is just fine :) It certainly hasn't gotten worse! Don't be silly my dear.

The events are surely unfolding interestingly. I rather like this Soren character. Cuz he's so attractive and intimidating and all...D: Yummy. Haha xD. But yeah, Max's plight is certainly unfortunate. Poor kid At least he has Sar and Laer lookin' after him.

I have to say, my favorite part was the yaoiness at the end...o/o It was most pleasing...there better be more soon...hehehe. And the prospect of Max being Laer's donor certainly makes for some interesting possibilities...hurhurhur xD Gosh I'm so pervy. I guess we both are

I'm SO happy you finally updated, and very much look forward to reading more!
the upward glance chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
Oh wow!

This is such a fantastic story!

I saw the title and was like "(groan) A vampire story?" Considering "Nosferatu" is the definitive vampire movie. But I knew your skill as a writer so I knew you wouldn't disappoint! :)

You are so imaginative...it's quite impressive. You take such care with your characterizations and descriptions...I can see clearly all you present. I love Max! As well as Sar and Laer, and the pair's dynamic.

You are an expert with dialogue, rarely does one encounter dialogue that is both realistic AND interesting. You've developed the plot very well, keeping up the suspense and interest. It was such a pleasure to read this story. There is not an error or bromide to be had! (well, I hate the term "cancer stick". It's just so hackneyed. But literally. That is the only thing I REMOTELY disliked! And hell it's not even important! :)) You have such a talent. Your writing style is so effortless. You add humor, poetic flourish, and precision to your work. You have a greater understanding of conflict, exposition, and drama.

I'm not a fangirl. So I'm nor gonna be an obnoxious bitch and write "XD rite moar!1" because that is truly an abomination. Hehe

But I am attached to this story, and I hope if you find the time, motivation, or interest that you continue this story. However, as I said, I entirely respect your decision not to do so.

Wonderful work, as always.

Ah I really do love this story! :D

XOXO
EllyZeller chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
*gasp* D: How can you go leaving me like THIS! I'll be desperately trying not to eat my fingernails whole while waiting for you to come back! I need moar! I need blood and sexy vampires and Sar smilin and all that! Please do update when you come back yes? Please? I promise I'll be a good girl 'till then :D

Love you honey, hope you enjoy your vacations :)
StarSplit144 chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
So the "slayers"...Buffy enthusiasts much? Gotta love the werewolf line. Hm is the mystery newcomer a werewolf? An evolved werewolf? Hm, I guess that is my current theory. Keep the updates coming!

MuffinMarco chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
It is indeed lacking in length, but I still enjoyed reading this :3

Ah, who could this 'traitor' be?

Poor Max, being curiously confused. Although, he might enjoy all this quite a bit, in some weird insane way ;)
MuffinMarco chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Yay for blood! )

Poor, poor little Max... Next time, grab the gun with the copper bullet, it does wonders _

Marco

(PS: I expect a slight faster updating from now on XDD)
StarSplit144 chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
NEW CHAPTER! So now Max knows. Cue dramatic music. And there is the equivalent of Buffy and her minions trying to kill the vampires. Fun!

aeri-diablo chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
Lot's of tension and action. Delicious.

I think you did pretty well for the car scene.
StarSplit144 chapter 8 . 4/15/2010
I'm with Max. Excited for some explanations. Good chapter.

MuffinMarco chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Haunting Pasts I sure know how that feels.

Ah.. the sensation, the suspense! XD

I'm very curious where our boys will go

Marco

PS: I'd be traumatized if I were Max.
WammyBoyMihaelKeehl chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
Good chapter. Loved the story so far, cannot wait for the update. Please update soon!
aeri-diablo chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
Ooh la la, and se plot thickens!

No one really has a happy background, do they? I am suddenly very (more) intrigued by Sar.
StarSplit144 chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
Nice fight scene. Gotta love those frying pans

31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »