Reviews for Say It Right
BurstofPassion chapter 28 . 10/14/2013
This story is amazing! I am rendered speechless. :-)
Guest chapter 28 . 10/5/2013
Dunno why this had such a few faves...the story really gets going midway...maybe coz of the long gap between updates..but good story...liked it very much..
AlexisLovesYou chapter 25 . 3/31/2013
Yay for the long anticipated update!
LaserStrike chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
Wow I'd put this fic on my official 'Never to Be seen or Heard From Again' list. Thanks so much for the update. Your writing is POWERFUL!
Avide chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
Dear Protagonist,

I think going to New York was such a waste of money. Why, oh why did you not get spend that same amount of dough on a restraining order against Eva and a bunch of dinner-for-two groceries?
cosmopolitan chapter 23 . 7/26/2012
hmmm this stories taken so many interesting turns, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all pans out!

this is such a fantastic story, thanks for writing and sharing
i look forward to reading more from you!
LaserStrike chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
UPDATE cha cha cha!
LaserStrike chapter 23 . 5/17/2012
Gee whiz...what a twist! Still rooting for WIll...but just because he reminds me of my fiance. This story had me bawling my eyes out. Thanks for writing it xo
cosmopolitan chapter 22 . 4/8/2012
HOLY SHIT I miss this story! I just found it after searching for it for ages and what a treat. it was such an incredible pleasure to reread this one!
T chapter 22 . 2/5/2012
Are you going to update this story antime soon?
AlexisLovesYou chapter 22 . 7/27/2011
That was so not a good idea to go to Jamies apartment or stay over. I've got a feeling it's going to get worse as a result.
Torrance chapter 22 . 7/26/2011
So, I have been a horrible reviewer lately ...eh oh well I'm reviewing now.

I seriously want to yell at Jamie sometimes about that fact that Livy doesn't want to be with him. But the it seems that the shit is really starting to pile up on the fan. I have a feeling that it may just get worse. Good chapter and I can't wait for an update.

Also congrats on your wedding. :)

Go TEAM WILL!

LOL couldn't help but put that in. As you can see, I'm all for Will and Livy.

BTW You can also see that Jordan nickname for his sister has caught on.
AlexisLovesYou chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
Love the name of Josh's GF by the way. hahahaha and how'd you know I was from The South? hahaha

By the way, Jamie so deserves whatever he gets. He acts like a kid that who doesn't want a toy until somebody else wants it more than he does. What a loser.
Delfina chapter 21 . 5/16/2011
I sincerely hope they get back together... and talk about a bad day. Every time I think i'm having a horrible day I'm just going to read this :p lol
cosmopolitan chapter 21 . 5/15/2011
holy shit, shit's really hit the fan here! OMFG, I'm so excited to see where you take this next anddd

will is just plain stupid

jaime is an immature idiot

DAMN I lOVE THIS STORY hahaha