Reviews for Say It Right
JiMel chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
Haha...LOL I LOVED the conversation between Olivia and Holly :)

& the end was pretty cool :P

Will seems to be like a hottie, hehe :D

Awesome job :) xx
wuteva4eva456 chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
Awesome story! You have a gift for writing. Jamie's kind of a douche bag. Please update soon!
AlexisLovesYou chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
YAY for giving in!
Jae chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
Aw poor Rochelle! Glad that she finally told Will what was up with Jamie, hopefully he'll explain himself too soon.
cosmopolitan chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
*sigh* drama-rama (yay) but i am interested in the moment that it hits her that in all that he never really reciprocated, he didnt disclose...
JiMel chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
Yeah & what a progress :)

They FINALLY kissed...aww they're so cute together & but Whitney is rlly getting on my nerves, LOL

I so so so can't wait for the next chapter ) xx
Torrance chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
So, i have been really bad at reviewing your chapters. Life has been busy, which is new.

I'm loving this more and more as you update. I don't care for Jamie as he is bugging the hell out of me by how he is acting. But I'm trying to keep an open mind towards him cuz i feel like that there may be more than we know. lol. i love Will and i can't wait to learn what he has been through cuz we know that something happened to get where he is now. Gotta love Jordan for passing out but i think his partying a little heavy. It almost like that there could be problem with him and drinking. and lastly i think Olivia is should be with Will. lol that is my thought but she is well develop and i like that.

good chapter, cant wait for more :)

Btw how is your hand? also that is great that you are almost done with college. I'm have been sending ing app. to colleges to go to next fall after im done w community college. :)

Until next time :)

Torrance
cosmopolitan chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
rushing rushing rushing

but thank you thank you thak you. this was such a pleasure to read, dear, truly!
MyNameIs-Madison chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
yay
JiMel chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
YAY "She's free from Jamie" :)

The last part was awesome... they're slwoly making process :)

I'm just wondering when Jordan finds out about it & how he'll react.

I'm in love with your story, PLEASE don't let us wait for the next chappy :) xx
AlexisLovesYou chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
STOP RESISTING!
ladidadida chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
LOVE THIS :D :D :D
JiMel chapter 12 . 7/1/2010
Yeah, that would have been perfect :)

But what the hell does Jamie want NOW - now, that she found someone else, she liked?

I hope their won't be any trouble, though xD I mean, he (Jamie) was the one who chose another woman, and now, when she finally found another guy who she really likes, he appears, gosh :S

Now, i really can't wait for the next chapter D
A.R.R chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
Ah, of course Jamie had to interrupt! But I am interested in seeing what he has to say to Olivia.
MyNameIs-Madison chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
Love it !

not supposed to be on computer ,so i have to make it short .
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »