Reviews for Say It Right
funnechick chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
Ugh, Jamie! I can't believe that after I said he was out of the picture, he just shows up like that! And how in the world did he find her? Is he staying in that hotel? Because, other than that huge coincidence, I just don't see how he could've found her there. And I cannot believe that he accused her of being a groupie! What nerve!

Oh, well. At least things seem to be progressing between Will and Olivia. I wonder how long it'll be before she's explaining exactly who Jamie is and he's telling her what happened between him and his former teammate. I have a theory about that last one. Could it be that the guy he got into a fight with maybe was having an affair or something behind Will's back with his girlfriend? I only say that because it does seem like Will didn't just come to blows with him over something small, plus I remember those paparazzi asking him about some woman who's name started with an "e", maybe Eva or Eve. So, when Jamie came in to break it up (or whatever it was that happened), maybe Will was so mad that he lashed out at him as well. Though I don't really know how this has anything to do with him being traded. I haven't gotten that far in my theory yet, haha. I'm still trying to figure out if he asked to be traded, but just didn't expect to be traded to the team that he just recently got into a fight with.

Well, theories aside, I'm really enjoying this story and I can't wait to read more. Have a good couple of weeks between your classes and enjoy the 4th!
cosmopolitan chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
it was a fun one to re-read ;) and i'm really loving this story, the progression in your prose and overall plot as you write stories is remarkable. you're truly groin as an author, kudos!
funnechick chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Aw man, I'm so sorry about your hand. That really stinks with school and trying to type up papers and updates for this story (are you out for the sumer or still taking classes?).

On the bright side, I'm loving, loving this story. It's written so well and the characters are very realistic and make you want to read more. It's interesting with Jamie, like you were mentioning to a reader (or in an author's note, I'm not sure which), he's being a jerk by trying to string Olivia along while still being with his fiance. But he's still sort of likable with the way he keeps telling Olivia he loves her and being so convincing of his feelings for her (the shameless begging didn't hurt either, haha). I understand that they were both guilty of not telling each other their feelings for so long, but he really should've told Olivia how he felt before he proposed...what was he thinking?

Oh well. It seems like, for now, he's at least physically out of the picture. But now she's got her new job with Jordan, a new guy trying to get close to her, and an old friend/enemy trying to get with Will as well. I just hope no paparazzi got ahold of pictures of them on their "date" and that Jordan and Will can eventually sort out their differences/disagreements, for Olivia and for their team.
JiMel chapter 11 . 6/20/2010
Oh yeah, absolutely :)

Aw, that really rocked )

Too bad, that she didn't get her kiss, only BECAUSE of those cars :(

They could have waited at least a few more seconds, couldn't they?

Will they have another date soon? Or when will they see each other the next time and what about Jordan?

Sry...too many question, *blush* LOL
cosmopolitan chapter 11 . 6/19/2010
ah, you're so amazing, dear... you actually make me want to re-read the other story (whose name i'm at a loss for since i'm crap with names, but it has to do with emily, patrick, and *gulp* college dating ;) :D)

thanks for updating!
Miss-Simmone01 chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
Sorry to hear about the carpal tunnel. I also have mild carpal tunnel so I feel your pain. A bit of advice, WEAR THE BRACE! They are dorky as all get out but the help with the pain and they prevent it from getting worse.I'm not sure what your doctor recommended but Mine was considerably better after six weeks of physical therapy, some lovely anti inflammatory drugs and wearing the brace (if that's too dorky for you try the gel wrist rests) I hope you feel better soon and I admire your determination for continuing.
JiMel chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
Awesome job :)

I hope nothing will get in their way, and they can enjoy their dinner xD I rlly kinda hate Whitney...I guess there'll be more about her, right?

I rlly love the story so far :)
cosmopolitan chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
short on time., but justw anted to say that this is great and im slowly falling in lvoe with the fic!
JiMel chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
Gosh I love this story so far :)

Really good job xD

I really can't wait for the next chapter.

Update soon :)
A.R.R chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
Ugh, I would hate having to pick up my drunk brother from bars all the time.
Torrance chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
So, jamie wont get the hint and is being annoying...seriously i dont like him at all lol but i do lke Will and i cant wait until they have dinner although Livy didnt say they will, I have a feeling that Will is just gonna show up and kidnap her for dinner lol

So, i just wanted to drop by and leave a quick review..i'm still loving it :) goodluck on your finals...it must be that time again. Seems like I just finish last semt. finals :/

-T
A.R.R chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
new chapter please? it's been so long :(
A.R.R chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
Will seems really cute :) I hope he doesn't turn out to be another asshole.
ramenrandomness chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
Gee I wanna know why Will got traded and if it has anything to do with his scar

God, Jamie's so annoying!
Madison302-too lazy to sign in chapter 8 . 4/1/2010