Reviews for Say It Right
AlexisLovesYou chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
LOVED IT!
mormonboy chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I like it, will be back to read more.
mormonboy chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Elusive, this seems like it could be interesting.
A.R.R chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
So there definitely seems to be some bad history between Jordan and Will. Hmm, I guess we just need to wait and see :)
crazylady4 chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
I Really like this story so far. Jamie is such an ass! please update soon!
blonski chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
So...I should not be blowing off homework for your story. But I just cant seem to help it! :)
A.R.R chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Another good chapter!
torrance chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
So, i have been away from fictionpress for so long and finally reread some stories :) I noticed that you had a new story up (Uh oh yeah!) I like it so far and i must admitted i was a little sad when the next chapter button disappear. lol. So i urge you to update when you can :) on another note...how's life? :)
Miss-Simmone01 chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
Yay for Olivia having enough self respect to leave and NOT be the mistress. And Jamie...Well Jamie's only fault is his y chromosome, He just doesn't understand that he can't be engaged to someone and try to bang someone else. Or maybe he just doesn't understand that it's not cool to turn an otherwise respectable intelligent women into ... a live in booty call. But all's not lost if he breaks up with the fiance they could have a go at it and really Olivia would just have to contend with his bitch of a mother and his father hitting on her... Oh what's a girl to do. At least she's got Holly, the bff who cares enough to not try to shade everything rose colored for her. Looking forward to the next update. I can't wait to see where things go.
A.R.R chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
Another good chapter! So the plane is apparently picking someone else up in NY? Hm...
AlexisLovesYou chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
that was such a shity idea. What the hell was she thinking?
Anaeli chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
looking forward to reading some more..!

Keep writing and please update soon..!
A.R.R chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
I know Jamie is being an asshole, but I still really like him :(
AlexisLovesYou chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Love the story and can't wait until the next post.
ramenrandomness chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
I love it so far, can't wait to hear the "talk". Just hope Jamie doesn't end up being the typical weak male and drags both gals along
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »