Reviews for The Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
MRM15 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
Yay demons! My favorite! xD

I like your idea. Kings and castles is a cliche but you play it well so it works. One thing I would work on is your diolouge tagging. Your wording and stuff is all good, just tags.

For example:

"It seems I may have spoekn to freely peasant." He said,...

"It seems I may have spoken to freely peasant[,]" [h]e said.

See?

You have a great vocabulary and you express your characters strongly, specifically in diolouge. A little editing with the quote tags and stuff and this is amazing :) Great job.
Novaskoca chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
The way you describe things is still interesting and well done. I can't wait to see what happens at this dance. Heh you actually used the name I suggested for her horse.
Lyn-san chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
This is a most intriguing story you have here. I'm curious to see how this will all turn out. I hope to see more of your work, and I wish you all the best in your writing. May the Muse be with you

Lyn-san
BraveHeartCrush chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
This sounds like an awesome story so far! I'm not exactly sure where you're going with this, but that makes it all the more interesting. I hope you update again soon. The characters are really mysterious and interesting-I like. Keep up the good work!
Novaskoca chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
I greatly enjoy the way that you are writing this story. It gives just enough details to help me create an image in my head but not to much that it should lock the image I think of. I can truthfully say that I can not wait until you upload more chapters of your story once you have edited them of course. The character's names are quite interesting as well although I don't think I could pronounce a lot of them out loud. I think I can already see that something is going to happen in your story but I'll just have to wait to see if my prediction will be correct or not.