Reviews for Care For Me?
Molly McMahon chapter 26 . 12/15/2010
I demand updation soon! Let there be exclamation points!1!.
Too Much Info chapter 26 . 10/29/2010
Aw.

This was soo sweet.
Da-zGreen chapter 26 . 10/26/2010
I feel so sorry for Jake. I can't believe their mom's ex boyfriend would try to find them again and beat the living shit out of them. I wish to see that man in jail. Jake have gone through so much and I'm glad that he is having his baby and Georgia by his side. I love this story. Hope you update soon!
Molly McMahon chapter 24 . 10/9/2010
It'd be tres cool if you'd update.

Just saying.
Too Much Info chapter 25 . 9/3/2010
This story is just so swet.
Molly McMahon chapter 25 . 9/2/2010
I love you.
cheergurl12 chapter 25 . 9/2/2010
so amazing. update soon please!
Da-zGreen chapter 25 . 9/2/2010
You are really good at writing these PDA's. I love it. I think this is the first book I ever read that shows how much the character feels for each other. Or maybe I'm jsut reading it to intently. j/k. lol. Anyways, thanks for the update. Hope you update realy son... I would that. Thanks again.
Too Much Info chapter 24 . 9/1/2010
A great future I hope.

Nice and sweet chapter.
Da-zGreen chapter 24 . 8/31/2010
Aw. Conor is just to cute. Thanks for the early update. I really love Connor and Milly's relationship right now. They are perfect for each other. I like how Milly can oversee his imperfection and love him for who he is. You are a great writer. You inspire me. lol. Hope you update soon!
Roselyn Flores chapter 23 . 8/29/2010
Aw! But sad! I hope Georgia is okay. I feel bad for James. He seems like he is supposed to be some big tough guy. It must be embarrassing to be dyslexic. I hope you update soon. I wanna see what happens next.

Tootles,

Roselyn
Too Much Info chapter 23 . 8/29/2010
Tucker.

STUPID Tucker.

Nice chapter.

Nice ending to it, too.
Da-zGreen chapter 23 . 8/29/2010
Aw. What a cute story. Connor reminds me of a litle boy. I can understand the stuttering he goes thorough. lol. Milly is finally realizing that she loves Connor, well she already realizes but she is coming to terms with it. Thanks for updating. I cna't wait for the next chapter. I hope this has a happy ending for all four of them.
helenbrislen0912 chapter 22 . 8/17/2010
i love your story i think its great and iv loved reading it. i think your characters are great and i find it easy to relate to connor especially as i myself have suffered from a stammer since when i have been able to talk. the story behind connor and jake is really clever and i cant wait for the next chapters x helen x
Too Much Info chapter 22 . 8/15/2010
I would've been freaked out...like what am I supposed to do?

Good chapter!