Reviews for Four Brothers
DormDad chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
The spinster Aunt that is loving...a bit stereotypical, but she has a way about her that I like. I have a feeling that she keeps a tiger hidden under her outer shell. I can see now were the brothers are and emotionally they balance one another. That would be rare in a normal sibling relationship so this makes far more sense to me than in the first chapter.
DormDad chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
The story has an odd feel to it. I will read further. I am not sure why I feel that way though. The way the soon-to-be-brothers were introduced in a manner that seemed to be different. Sometime different is good too. the actions of Drew seem to be that of someone looking for another. I was surprised at the invitation of their being brothers.
Stephanie chapter 49 . 12/16/2012
YOUR WRITING GIFTS ARE BOUNDLESS. THANK YOU
cratermaker chapter 49 . 7/17/2011
Wow, this was brilliant! I was listening to a song that I thought went with the whole story: "Odd One" by Sick Puppies. Everything, the words and the tune, fit perfectly with this, and I absolutely love how you did this. I'm currently struggling with a longing for more... -sniffles- It was so beautiful, and I definitely teared up quite a few times. I laughed a lot as well. I've found yet another hidden jewel on fictionpress.
Esquirella chapter 49 . 2/24/2011
It's about time someone told Gene he's loved!
Esquirella chapter 48 . 2/19/2011
That's a lot of hugs for heather to hand out. Cute school scene!
Esquirella chapter 47 . 2/16/2011
Oh, c'mon! Given Seth's reluctance to let Janice touch him for so long, I washoping for a little peek into how the wedding night went. Not graphic or anything, but a fade to black moment right before would have been cool.
Esquirella chapter 46 . 2/7/2011
Well, thank goodness Drew was there!
Esquirella chapter 45 . 2/1/2011
That was a really sweet chapter. AndSeth added hilarity at the end, as usual.
Esquirella chapter 44 . 1/14/2011
There's someone out there for everyone! Like Megan so far.
Esquirella chapter 43 . 1/5/2011
That's our Seth! Bluntly logical.
Esquirella chapter 42 . 1/3/2011
LOL! Lily will have all four of them wrapped around her fingers soon!
Esquirella chapter 41 . 1/1/2011
I think of all the brothers Seth is my favorite. Don't get me wrong! I love all four of them, but Seth is a particular favorite because he's so awkward in social situations.
Esquirella chapter 40 . 12/26/2010
Good! Maybe this will inspire Seth to ask Janice. LOL!
Esquirella chapter 39 . 12/22/2010
Very sweet moment Jay had with Lily.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »