Reviews for Mooonlight Sonata
deaderthandisco chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Well written. I feel like a poem like this could be much improved and expanded, but it is still good the way it is. I just feel like it could be better. As I said, it's still a good poem.
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
that's very beautiful!

i loved the imageries you used and i didn't find anything here pessimistic, actually it sorta cheered me up
Punslinger chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I didn't find this as clever and amusing as some of your other wiork. But it is well-rhymed and creates an enchanting mood that I quite enjoyed.
Ganondorf The Dark Knight chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
There lurks a haunting, in a sense, feel to this that I am no doubt drawn to. The piece is rather easy-going and straight-forward, but almost beneath the veil of clouds you describe, there is more. The title fit well as I found this to be very musical and majestic.

AV
FelleLLoyd chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I like the different relations you've added to the moon & what great diction you've worked in. Though, I think the rhythm of this needs a wee bit of work. Nonetheless, love this piece.
Isca chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
"The birth of the moon struggling through the night." This is my favourite line from the poem; the word "struggling" definitely adds a nice sense of angst to the imagery.