Reviews for Guilt
Channy chapter 26 . 5/9/2011
I really liked your story, it was well written with twists that most wouldnt see coming. I have to admit I did, only because I read enough killer stories and have a knack for the slightest details, and have high deductive skills.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed this. And I liked the end and how the characters received closure, smart :).

-channy
Zoyzoybaloy chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
This is AMAZING. I love it. Good job.
Reader chapter 26 . 8/20/2010
Your story is definitely different from the other romance stories because it actually has a background story and believable characters.

A great story, a nice ending. Good job. :)
Minibear chapter 26 . 8/20/2010
I have read a hell of a lot of stories on here and have rarely found ones that seem to connect to every part of yourself. Usually you encounter 'So, like, I, like, screwed Alex Gaskarth, and like, now I'm going on tour with him!1!11!' so it's refreshing to be able to add a story such as this to my favourites list. It's not your typical boy-meets-girl-who's-a-little-bit-complicated story, which I love. Well done, I'll certainly be keeping an eye on you :)

..in a non creepy way. God, I sound stuck-up. Just wanted to say, I love this story, I love how it's different and I wanna read more of your stuff. Yup.
The Imagination Addict chapter 26 . 8/20/2010
HEY! I have to tell you your story is FANTASTIC. Great job! I figure you’re 20 at least? Cos the level of maturity in the story is pretty high, and you explore some pretty deep parts of the human psyche. Haha, if you’re not one of those averse to romances, it’d be nice if you could write a romance for Claire and Matt. That’d be really touching. I still feel so sad about ClaireCorry though. They seemed such good friends! Oh, one thing: it’s weird that you say Corry and Claire were 17 at the time, cos Claire’s thought processes didn’t seem 17. Yeah, some critiquing there. Other than that, language is good, except for one misuse of the word ‘than’. KUDOS! (I honestly think you should have more reviews than your current less-than-20 cos the story’s awesome.)
Guest chapter 26 . 8/19/2010
I would always review for you, I LOVE this story. There's gonna be a part two right?

I want to know more about the freak, or Matt. Why was he the way he was, did he just not like people or was he too eccentric, maybe even mature for the high schoolers around him? What's does Correy and Kain's parents think? And I want to see Claire be comfortable with men and herself now. Maybe Kain has a psycho ex out for revenge or something? IDK. Love this story!
3H chapter 24 . 8/14/2010
Ha HA! I was gonna say make the Freak a good guy a possible love interest but you already did half that. YAY! update soon.
Anna chapter 24 . 8/14/2010
Hi, this is actually my first review on this site so sorry if it's kinda rubbish.(I came out of hiding to write this so maybe that's a compliment in itself for you).

I just wanted to say i'm really enjoying this story. It's such a breath of fresh air after reading really unoriginal, cliche storylines and I actually feel for your characters and i'm always looking forward to updates.

Keep it up!

TiyaMeya chapter 24 . 8/14/2010
I KNEW IT WOULD BE THE FREAK! I WIN! Anyway this story was good before but got oh-so-much better with the twist in plot with Kain.
beautyforashes1 chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
This is one of the most intriguing (and well written) stories I've read on Fictionpress in months.
Reader chapter 23 . 8/12/2010
Your chapters are still worth writing. I'm intrigued and would like to know what will happen since you ended the last chapter with a cliffhanger :P
3H chapter 21 . 8/7/2010
Aww dang, I was hoping Kain was a nice guy... It's a good story, though.
LadyFelton1994 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
hey i am new at this site and i spoted yur story it looks good so far i cant wait to read more
Reader chapter 16 . 7/3/2010
Hello there :P

Your story is very well written and has an amazing plot. I love Corry. I really like your main character; she very sensible. :)

I really hope that this last chapter isn't where he commits suicide... I just want to read more about him!

Well, keep up your awesome work!

Reader
xCrystalNightx chapter 15 . 6/20/2010
Jus finished all 15 chapters... I really like this story. It has the makings of a novel. I like the characters and the mystery kept me reading! Keep updating