Reviews for Our Theories of Wings
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I absolutely love how you wrote in second person. I think you've got a really unique character here - her thought processes and observations are so succinct and straight forward it's amazing. I also liked how you described the 'Tainted Wings Theory' and how they depend of the person. Creative piece, excellent work. :)

x mandy

PS. I know you said you didn't need any returned reviews, but this was so awesome that I felt I had to! ;)
StoryMonster chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Your descriptions and observations were very well written and interesting to read. You writing style - awesome.

~StoryMonster
Fedorachild chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Aweh. I've really loved your first chapter from the beginning, but I didn't know you were planning to turn it into a story. I like how it's going so far! :)
Fedorachild chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Once again, awesome! I'm glad that you're deciding to continue this story :)

Anyways, Keep updating!
MidnightSun95 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Great again! I love your writing style. Simple yet descriptive. :) You did a great job at grasping the emotions that would go through a person who suffered from leprosy. How they wouldn't fit it. Good job. XD
Randomness Is My Drug chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Wow. Just wow! So much description, I could just feel the sadness! There'd better be more of this! xx
Fedorachild chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This is really great! Seriously, I love your writing style. The observations your character makes..anyways, keep writing!
MidnightSun95 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This was great, very descriptive. A good second point of view story is pretty hard to pull off, but you did well. ;) As for the names for characters, I can't help you there. :) Anyways, great job and keep writing! I love the words you used in this story.