Reviews for Superboy and the Evil Genius
NightShadeGhost chapter 12 . 1/29
Oh my gods! This is an utterly fantastic story. It had me laughing the entire time. The characters, the plot, the humor through it all was awesome. I LOVE this story and plan to keep it in my favorites folder.

Thank you so very much for sharing this story!
Addiena Saffir chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
oh wow. I love the dichotomy of Thomas trying to be a good boyfriend against his will it's pure genius. I hope you will continue to write new chapters for this.
Addiena Saffir chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
This is so twistedly sweet and funny. Awesome idea and I'm loving the execution. Though I hope there will be some chapters from Alexander's pov I would love to see what that perverted little mind is thinking.
Addiena Saffir chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Oh my God I almost woke up my kids I was laughing so hard...*wheezes*
koerle chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
This story may be an oldie... But it is a bright golden oldie! What a funny story! :D
I'm
Not sure if you consider writing more for this story, but I sure hope you do!
Thank you for this wonderful, funny story! :)
Depth-of-Field chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
oh wow, what a fun take on superheroes. I love it!
Aster Stark chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
I've read this story three times through now...cracks me up every time. Thanks for writing!
1986 chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
love the story - loved the last chapter the best lol
EtherealBlue chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
This is hilarious & utterly crazy! I love it! Imagine me laughing like a loon, I even woke up my poor sister who was sleeping beside me!
Soraya Zeeva chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
Poor Thomas. Things don't seem to be going very well for him. I liked the angel robot idea. Now you just need some demons to go along with them.
mmszafron chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
Ok, I have read most of your stories, bought copies of the ones avaiable, but this story. . . Please let there be more soon. I keep coming back and checking - it is by far my favorite.
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
I ... can't ... stop ... laughing This has got to be the funniest thing I've ever read. *long pause while I fall into another laughing fit*

I love the dynamic between Alexander and Thomas ... and Alex's parents. Freaking hilarious :P

I would love to read more about this. Please? *puppy eyes*
lovesyoumore chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
I absolutely love this! I love slash super power stories, and i love evil geniuses even more! Keep it up, upload soon please.

Thomas&Alexander
mmszafron chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I think this is your best story yet. I love the humor.
Ria chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
I must say, I'm really taken with this story. I just love the plot and the romance of it, I hope you will update moe oneshots in the future,it's really fun to read ..
94 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »