Reviews for Superboy and the Evil Genius
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6
I loved it. The chapters fold out like Episodes. Still would like to see more of these two though!
reina Al mussad chapter 12 . 7/10
i totally love it...Its not the usual superhero cliche crap...This is just mwaaaa...i just love thomas..he a lovable villain,i mean..the way he treats his boyfriend oh and alex...he sooooo cute...More chapters please and sam more alex's POV...
Impractical Practicality chapter 12 . 5/22
Hope you update in the near future!
Impractical Practicality chapter 1 . 5/22
...uh okay?
shirogubatan chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Oh wait, it was supposed to be just a one-shot. Thanks for the additional chapters!
shirogubatan chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
You good evil genius! XD Great story. I just wish you finished it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
Oh wow! This is just full of humour and sooo interesting! More, pretty please!
NightShadeGhost chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
Oh my gods! This is an utterly fantastic story. It had me laughing the entire time. The characters, the plot, the humor through it all was awesome. I LOVE this story and plan to keep it in my favorites folder.

Thank you so very much for sharing this story!
Addiena Saffir chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
oh wow. I love the dichotomy of Thomas trying to be a good boyfriend against his will it's pure genius. I hope you will continue to write new chapters for this.
Addiena Saffir chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
This is so twistedly sweet and funny. Awesome idea and I'm loving the execution. Though I hope there will be some chapters from Alexander's pov I would love to see what that perverted little mind is thinking.
Addiena Saffir chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Oh my God I almost woke up my kids I was laughing so hard...*wheezes*
koerle chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
This story may be an oldie... But it is a bright golden oldie! What a funny story! :D
Not sure if you consider writing more for this story, but I sure hope you do!
Thank you for this wonderful, funny story! :)
Depth-of-Field chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
oh wow, what a fun take on superheroes. I love it!
Aster Stark chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
I've read this story three times through now...cracks me up every time. Thanks for writing!
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »