Reviews for Superboy and the Evil Genius
Soraya Zeeva chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
Poor Thomas. Things don't seem to be going very well for him. I liked the angel robot idea. Now you just need some demons to go along with them.
mmszafron chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
Ok, I have read most of your stories, bought copies of the ones avaiable, but this story. . . Please let there be more soon. I keep coming back and checking - it is by far my favorite.
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
I ... can't ... stop ... laughing This has got to be the funniest thing I've ever read. *long pause while I fall into another laughing fit*

I love the dynamic between Alexander and Thomas ... and Alex's parents. Freaking hilarious :P

I would love to read more about this. Please? *puppy eyes*
lovesyoumore chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
I absolutely love this! I love slash super power stories, and i love evil geniuses even more! Keep it up, upload soon please.

Thomas&Alexander
mmszafron chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I think this is your best story yet. I love the humor.
Ria chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
I must say, I'm really taken with this story. I just love the plot and the romance of it, I hope you will update moe oneshots in the future,it's really fun to read ..
Piroko Hatake chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
That. Was. Great! Thank you ever so much for sharing. :)
sylenctone chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
Teehee!

That was rather amusing and an excellent lesson too! This line nearly made me choke on my tea: "A desire to completely subjugate all living things, while certainly the apparent goal of most forms of organized religion..." I do so very much enjoy Thomas's unique snark and cynicism. :)

Thanks for making my morning much more entertaining!
Meowrimi chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
I love the satirical style of this story, and it's so hilarious I just can't stop laughing. :D

And bringing religion into the super-hero world is really interesting, too. Good work
JtheChosen1 chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
So inappropriate but I couldn't stop reading it and laughing the whole time! Funniest chapter yet!
Piroko Hatake chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
So, I want to tell you how wonderfully adorable this world is - the way that you've taken a world that is obviously more than a little crazy and grounded it is admirable and entertaining.

Keep up the good work!
Starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
I really like superhero stories and this is only the second one I've come across ! Anyways love it ! Update soon ! :3
Hopes of Dear chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was hilarious nice story~
sylenctone chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
I love the interactions between super heroes and super villains in this story. They're all so very proper. And I love the way Thomas and Albert are starting to grudgingly like each other. I'm delighted to see that Alexander has a slightly evil side, though I feel rather bad for Thomas.

I do wonder who this new robot belongs to and if he/she will make trouble for the delightful couple.

Thanks for writing! Seeing updates with your name on them in my email always makes my day!

jessy
Wakes to Dream All Night chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Your story cracks me up! :D
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »