Reviews for Superboy and the Evil Genius
1986 chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
love the story - loved the last chapter the best lol
EtherealBlue chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
This is hilarious & utterly crazy! I love it! Imagine me laughing like a loon, I even woke up my poor sister who was sleeping beside me!
Soraya Zeeva chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
Poor Thomas. Things don't seem to be going very well for him. I liked the angel robot idea. Now you just need some demons to go along with them.
mmszafron chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
Ok, I have read most of your stories, bought copies of the ones avaiable, but this story. . . Please let there be more soon. I keep coming back and checking - it is by far my favorite.
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
I ... can't ... stop ... laughing This has got to be the funniest thing I've ever read. *long pause while I fall into another laughing fit*

I love the dynamic between Alexander and Thomas ... and Alex's parents. Freaking hilarious :P

I would love to read more about this. Please? *puppy eyes*
lovesyoumore chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
I absolutely love this! I love slash super power stories, and i love evil geniuses even more! Keep it up, upload soon please.

Thomas&Alexander
mmszafron chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I think this is your best story yet. I love the humor.
Ria chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
I must say, I'm really taken with this story. I just love the plot and the romance of it, I hope you will update moe oneshots in the future,it's really fun to read ..
Piroko Hatake chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
That. Was. Great! Thank you ever so much for sharing. :)
sylenctone chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
Teehee!

That was rather amusing and an excellent lesson too! This line nearly made me choke on my tea: "A desire to completely subjugate all living things, while certainly the apparent goal of most forms of organized religion..." I do so very much enjoy Thomas's unique snark and cynicism. :)

Thanks for making my morning much more entertaining!
Meowrimi chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
I love the satirical style of this story, and it's so hilarious I just can't stop laughing. :D

And bringing religion into the super-hero world is really interesting, too. Good work
JtheChosen1 chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
So inappropriate but I couldn't stop reading it and laughing the whole time! Funniest chapter yet!
Piroko Hatake chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
So, I want to tell you how wonderfully adorable this world is - the way that you've taken a world that is obviously more than a little crazy and grounded it is admirable and entertaining.

Keep up the good work!
Starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
I really like superhero stories and this is only the second one I've come across ! Anyways love it ! Update soon ! :3
Hopes of Dear chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was hilarious nice story~
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »