Reviews for Superboy and the Evil Genius
arspoetica chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
I love the satirical style of this story, and it's so hilarious I just can't stop laughing. :D

And bringing religion into the super-hero world is really interesting, too. Good work
JtheChosen1 chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
So inappropriate but I couldn't stop reading it and laughing the whole time! Funniest chapter yet!
Piroko Hatake chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
So, I want to tell you how wonderfully adorable this world is - the way that you've taken a world that is obviously more than a little crazy and grounded it is admirable and entertaining.

Keep up the good work!
Starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
I really like superhero stories and this is only the second one I've come across ! Anyways love it ! Update soon ! :3
Hopes of Dear chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was hilarious nice story~
sylenctone chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
I love the interactions between super heroes and super villains in this story. They're all so very proper. And I love the way Thomas and Albert are starting to grudgingly like each other. I'm delighted to see that Alexander has a slightly evil side, though I feel rather bad for Thomas.

I do wonder who this new robot belongs to and if he/she will make trouble for the delightful couple.

Thanks for writing! Seeing updates with your name on them in my email always makes my day!

jessy
Wakes to Dream All Night chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Your story cracks me up! :D
JtheChosen1 chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
Could not stop laughing! Love the humor you have in each chapter!
roses blooming chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
Oh gosh- this is just hilarious! Can't wait to read the next part. :)
Dreams Are Necessary To Life chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
HA HA!

This is the funniest story I've read for ages! Fantastic!
fucool chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
YAY! i waved a little flag around in my head when i saw u updated :) as always, this story made me laugh and smile, but... why no sexy times? D':
Piroko Hatake chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Alexander and Thomas are adorable. :)

Cute chapter!
Rustaam chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
I love Thomas but he gets too caught up in his work sometimes. I feel bad that he neglected Alexander for so long! Thank goodness they have long long make up sex. Also, the last line was fantastic.
SecondStoreyStairwell chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
This story is so perfect.

I truly love it :)
RedMoonLight009 chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
I just finished reading the whole thing tonight! Ah! Such a sweet little cliffy!

I hope you update this one soon I enjoyed it very much.

But I have one quick question - What do they look like? I think I missed the descriptions (or my mind threw it out the window soon as I read "lying naked in my bed when I walked in" during the first chapter)
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »