Reviews for Superboy and the Evil Genius
Rustaam chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
I adore this story and I'm so happy you kept up with it! It's so creative, I've never come across a story like this before. Thomas needs to admit that he needs Alexander. Maybe he'll learn if Alexander gets mad and leaves for some reason, but he is rather thick headed.
Blackers chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
yaay! (dances) the answer to Thomas's last inquiry is; most probabley.
yaoi8808 chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
Haha, I loved this chapter! Thomas is becoming less and less of a "normal" evil genius and more of a new type, one that sort of gets along with the super heroes. I can't wait for the next chapter to be uploaded and I hope you have/had an amazing holiday!
Arche chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
This seriously has to be made into a movie. It's witty and the plot is not your typical. Do you think you could post up pictures of how the characters look like?

LOVE the story and hope you continue:D
yaoi8808 chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
I absolutely adore your story so far! It's totally amazing and really funny to read :D Random question: How old is Thomas? I first thought he was in his early twenties, then mid twenties, now I'm leaning towards late twenties, early to mid thirties age range.
Piroko Hatake chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
I don't think Thomas is much of a supervillain anymore. He's more like the annoying kid brother of the superheroes. The one that doesn't like that he doesn't get much attention so he throws temper tantrums in the form of giant robots.
Blackers chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
*flutters around in ultamate drunken glee* HA HA HA! *GIGLES* YOU'RE SO AWESOME! (is it too much to assume this is forming a plot and is not a bunch of one-shots?)
AsiaLisek chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
way fun story... fun and funny and just downright amusing. XD

Love it!

Can't wait to see if Thomas actually managed to take over the world. **thumbs up**
DH L'Orange chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
hahaha poor thomas! this chapter really cracked me up :D
TheFriendlyPsycho chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
okay! um... I'm not sure as to exactly how coherent I am right now, given that my head still hurts from laughing like a maniac, but anyhow, I have to let you know my opinion on this: I love it I love it I love it I love it oh my god that was insanely funny and the perverted touch gave it even more impact I think I'm gonna have to check into the hospital and have my brain functions investigated 'cause the lack of oxygen from the laughing fits brought me close to fainting way to many times during the 47 minutes I spent reading these 7 chapters and um...

wait, let me calm down first...

'kay, I'm good now! so... what I'm sayin' is this is pure genius - I'm not sure if it is evil genius though, were you trying to take over the world by addictig people to this, I wonder? erm, anyway the last thing I'll say is for a BoysLove fangirl like myself, who also happens to like humour, among other things irrelevant to this matter, this story of yours is Perfection Itself!

so keep up the good work, for this is FANTASTIC!

oh, and sorry for the long rant, I'm just extremely excited right now! _
Rustaam chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
Thomas should just accept that Alexander is never going to let him go and they're great together. This is so funny! I love this universe with all the super heros and villains knowing each other.
Bonbori chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
Hahaa, this chapter was funny and adorable!
turtledonkey27 chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
i'm not sure what it is about this story, but it always makes me smile (besides from the obviously comedic elements). he's trying so hard to remain evil and is thwarted just so easily. it's really become one of my favorites.
Merklin chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Ok, I've gotta ask something.

Thomas is just in denial about caring about Alexander, right? That's the way I read it, anyway. I just want...make that NEED to know, if I'm right. If I'm not, it'll change the entire way I view the story, lol.

Anywho, love this. It's funny and quirky. I look forward to each update. Hope the next one comes soon.
Myranda Lynn chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
You know, I didn't think that I would like this one all that much, but it has it's appeal. The whole "bad guy" as the mostly more morally "correct" character has an odd appeal. Plus, how could you not love lines like this:

"I think I'll release a giant robot tomorrow. It sounds like Albert could use a distraction."
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »