Reviews for Superboy and the Evil Genius
PowerfulWizardofLore34 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was one of the best stories ever!

Review my stuff too okay?
Tigaroo chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
I have to say...

the more I read this the more I enjoy it!
Wren chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
"My name is Thomas!" I loved that everyone called him a name he hated because of ONE robot that he made! Also, releasing killer robots in France would probably get you elected faster.
Piroko Hatake chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
I love these characters and how they interact. This is a really good/funny story!
Tigaroo chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
You are a literary genius.
Ofweaponarydefences chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
AWESOME!
RitaHouston chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
i like this it was cute and funny
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
omg! this was frikkin amazing and hilarious!
sylenctone chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
I'd like to nominate Thomas for Governor of New Jersey. He can't be any more evil than any of our previous governors and he certainly knows how to get things done. Alexander could help. :P

I'm delighted that you decided to show us a bit of the evil genius convention! I'm sure all those other evil geniuses were hoping for juicy gossip about Alexander. I doubt he will listen and stay out of the conference though. Poor Thomas. He's no match for a horny teenager who knows just how to get his way!

Thanks for writing!

Your grinning fangirl,

jess
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
oh my god, you're writing more of these two!

thank-you so much.

this really made my day!
Sylenctone chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Heh. I do think Alexander is the real mastermind here. I wonder what crazy power he'll manifest when he's actually satisfied and charged up on sexual energy. I'd love to see the two of them at the Evil Genius Convention. I bet Alexander would get into all sorts of trouble. :)

Thanks for writing!

Your (too lazy to sign in) fangirl,

jess
Hollyivy chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
how 'bout they switch up who's pitching and catching next time?
babysweet100 chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
omg I was reading this in class it's so hilarious.

Another chappue plz and thank you
jujubeans chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
gah, i love this coupling so much! thomas and alexander are just too friggin adorable and hilarious and sexy all in one(: and i was so happy when i found out you updated this with a second chapter! so, when possible, please do write a third and update adonis and heenan's story? thank you so much for letting me read this!
Tigaroo chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Dearest Madame,

You are EVIL. I think I ruptured something laughing. You are no longer allowed to ever write another superhero/evil genius story.

*glares*

You do know that you are suppose to do the exact opposite, right?
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »