Reviews for Superboy and the Evil Genius
Mewenn chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Okay, this story is definitively in my top ten of most funny stories. I loved all five chapters. Alexandre and his parents are just too much and Thomas is THE narrator of the century. You really did a great job with this story.
aino chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Oh. My. God. I kept laughing through all five chapters! This was one of the most enjoyable reads I've had in a long time. I love how the evil geniuses and superheroes act like trying to destroy/save the world is just an everyday occurrance. This is exactly the right kind of light reading! I hope to see some new chapters soon! :)
PC chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
Thank you so much. I really enjoyed reading this.
Rustaam chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
They are so messed up but oh so good together. When I saw you updated this it made me warm inside seeing as I was trying to relieve the boredom of college essays.
koyama meryl chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
*lol* i love this chapter! it's so funny. but to tell you the truth the moment alexander said he knows how to work with tools my mind was wandering to other...eh... things. -

cu

p.s.: i think i'd like to eat some okonomiyaki too but i don't have a rich boyfriend and i'm more or less poor ;-;.
Alpharoyale chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
WHE! *glomp* Amazingly wonderfully AWESOME! (Love it!XD)

Hmm, but I was wondering (it kept bugging me for ages) who's the bottom (*crosses fingers* please say Thomas, please say Thomas.
sylenctone chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
Hah! Thomas is entirely too indulgent! I love the weird relationship that evil geniuses and superheros have in this. They're all sort of friends after work. It kind of reminds me of that old cartoon with the wolf and the sheepdog that clock in and out. :) I'm sure Alexander will find away to cause trouble even after he starts college and I'm certain that poor Thomas will be dragged into the thick of it. I do love this series!

Also, Sorry I haven't had time to properly review all the wonderful things you've been posting here and elsewhere. Work is stealing my soul and I want to do it properly. :(

Thank you very much for writing!

Your far too busy fangirl,

jess
PowerfulWizardofLore34 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was one of the best stories ever!

Review my stuff too okay?
Tigaroo chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
I have to say...

the more I read this the more I enjoy it!
Wren chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
"My name is Thomas!" I loved that everyone called him a name he hated because of ONE robot that he made! Also, releasing killer robots in France would probably get you elected faster.
Piroko Hatake chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
I love these characters and how they interact. This is a really good/funny story!
Tigaroo chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
You are a literary genius.
Ofweaponarydefences chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
AWESOME!
RitaHouston chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
i like this it was cute and funny
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
omg! this was frikkin amazing and hilarious!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »