Reviews for A Dog Like Mickey
Green Gummy Bear chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I have a dog who like my mom way more than me and somtimes i get really mad at him for not showing concern for me. then i feel bad like i should love him nomatter what and ... then once when i was walking him, these neigbor let their untraind abused evil teritorial monters out and they attacket my dog he ran to the other side of our neighborhood and it took us 3 days to find him and I still feel like it was all my fault. So i know what it feels like to loose apet in both meaning cause I thought he had died. Whats worse is that I thought i had let him die a painfull slow death. when we found him i was so happy i didnt want to go to school. I still blame myself for not doing something instead of just screaming at the other dogs.
Daisy's Quill chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I know, sweetie, I know. My dog, Daisy, died a while ago when she got cancer and had to be put to sleep. It was really sudden and I miss her so much. It's funny how much we take for granted and how much something as simple as seeing a dog and its owner pass on the sidewalk can hurt. Every dog has something unique and special. Another pet can never replace him or her. I'm so sorry for your loss. No matter how much time has passed, you never stop missing him, do you?
EXOPandaBread chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
thats sad, i can't imagine what I would if something happen to Beany. :(
Baby Tumbles chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
*tear*

I never knew how close your really were to Mickey.

I'm so sorry.

-Baby Tumbles
BatterMyHeart chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
aw...this is really sad...but definitely very sincere. The best thing is knowing that he was a part of your life for a specific amount of time...and that was the time you needed him most. Think of how your life may have been alterted had he not taken a part of it. You sort of have to think of it like this: Mickey defined who you are today. So, now that he is gone, there are new chapters for you to explore...

keep writing!