Reviews for Perfect Words
perfectly bemused chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I don't know if I should be mad that you ended the story like this, or happy because I get to decide if they actually end up together.

I feel like there are so many unanswered questions. How did they meet? Did they date for a while? Why are they only friends now?

I'm really frustrated now, but in a good way. your characters were easy to relate to and worked well with each other.

I only had one major complaint. When she puts her suitcase down it's on the floor. If she's outside waiting for a train she should put her suitcase down on the ground. Floor to me makes it seem like she's inside. Maybe I'm just weird.

Anyway, like you said, it's bitter-sweet, but it almost had to end the way it did.
Fleur du Destin chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I am in love with this. It's so cute! But... how could you end it right there? I'm like pouting - and then reminding myself I'm in class and therefore have to act like nothing is going on - Can you continue this? Like he comes after her? Please? Augh I don't want it to end. :(

Anyways,

Much love,

Fleur :D
Artume chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
That was really bitter-sweet. I like how there's still a mystery as to what happened and all, focusing wholly on the parting. I love it.
Merest chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This was amazing! I absolutely loved it! -
ACKLAX3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I really liked this:) kinda sad but happy in a way. haha looking forward to more stories!
Tathwem Essenuejal chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is quite moving. It really sets the stage for anything. There are so many questions a reader can ask. You have a great way of making the reader want to come back to read more. Already many people would be hooked. I'm not usually one for the goodbye of two lovers via train. To me it is a cliche, however this isn't a normal circumstance. Normally people put it in the middle of the story, and the rest is predictable, and it make you want to put the book down, but when you begin with it the possibilities are endless. I can't wait for chapter 2.