Reviews for The Lady or the Tiger
MidnightFox chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Haha, I had to read this story in my Language Arts Class. I would've told him where the tiger was. :)
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
THAT WAS REAlLy GOOD. Yeah, my english class had to read that story and I was SO MAD when the author just CUT IF OFF like that. I was like, "YOU CALL THAT AN ENNDING?" anyways, this was VERY in character and I adore this ! Thanks for writing and posting!
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Hiya, Merc! I don't have a fictionpress account, so this is unsigned. Anyway, that was really good. Great idea for the ending. I could see that being the case. Definitely.

Really, really, good.

-P.W. Bing
She Poe chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh my god, we read this in Comm/Lit too! Next to Poe's "The Cask of Amontillado", it was my favourite short story. And this is almost exactly what I thought would happen (aside from the dialogue between father and daughter). Loved it! :)
shadesilver chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh-oh-oh.

Cruel. But I think I like it.

I have this for English class, too, but I never thought about how the story could go on. And after looking at the summary, I did, and thought the princess would be self-LESS, and point the way to the other door - the other lady - or she'd die along with him after pointing to the tiger's door. Or something.

But yeah, this one's good too, but it makes her sound like some slightly warped, optimistic person Out To Make The Best Lemonade Out Of The Lemons Life Has Given Her.

No offense, and your story did have a pretty good angle. :)

:D
AlreadyGone chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This is interesting and the princess seems a little...Creepy? She reminds me of those murders who act like they didn't just watch someone die or kill them, you know?

I like it because it's interesting and it's creepy but also sweet.

That's a strange mix if you think about it.

I like it. ]