Reviews for It's About Time
Indestructible13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Kudos for a flawless, yet laymen friendly overview of relativity. You have my respect.
nickyO chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
You have a knack for surprise endings. And here I thought Old Man Turner was a good guy. ;)
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was a nice twis on the science fiction genre. I enjoyed your story. It had a great point and I enjoyed Mr. Turner. He was a great character, and he was very kind. Reminded me of a few folks I know. I also enjoyed the whole plot with him inviting him in to actually see what his place was like and how he lived. I also thought the little lecture that Turner gave was well incorporated. Also great descriptions as I could picture 's house well.
sophiesix chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
"Of course I do. Everybody has one. You're wearing one on your wrist." lol! love it!

Awesome conversation here, I love the way the old man puts things. The pace was maybe a titch fast: a few more little details about teh house, facial expressions and things wouldn't go astray, methinks.

The ending was fantastic, but i think you could probably word it more powerfully? Is just a bit long winded as it is, it could be punchier?

Clever concept, well written, congrats!
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Great dialogue, and, of course, great twist. I like the characterization of Kitty and Old Man Turner.
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Whoa, scary guy. Thought he was nice (still think so) and he sounded so much like our Physics teach (this phrase mostly reminded me of his lectures: "No, you couldn't," Turner objected. "The place you returned to wouldn't be the same place you left, relative to all other objects in the universe.")

I was waiting for the ending cuz everything went up just fine till the last line and it wasn't like that surprising but I didn't see it coming either. I had a good laugh at the end :D
SirScott chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Surprise ending. Kitty is lunch. The only thing I thought was odd was: "Though taller than average for her fifteen years"

that implies that she has a lot more growing to do. Most girls are full grown at 15.

SirScott
Mirabella chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Ha! Nice one. I love the theme of curiosity killed the cat throughout this. :) So did Kitty get eaten?
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
lol. But, the bit about her going into a guys house and eating his candy kinda creeped me out. I thought something bad might happen to her. I watch to much TV.