Reviews for Life Ain't No Box of Chocolates
cassandove chapter 17 . 9/19/2010
I was about to say welcome back... But you see how that would be ironically inappropriate. xD
Little girl Big world chapter 16 . 8/1/2010
Its good that you have all these plans and planned them out yourself, it seems like it will work for you.
Little girl Big world chapter 15 . 8/1/2010
I love the title of this.

I hope things go well when you meet them :)
Little girl Big world chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
In the last two lines, I love how you describe the feeling.
Little girl Big world chapter 13 . 8/1/2010
Oh I love this statement. Like we all have images of what we would like to be like but we have to let them go so we can be ourselves. A very profound idea.
Little girl Big world chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
"i stalk pillowbooks." This line made me laugh, it just seems like a funny idea. You do seem busy so you shouldn't worry so much about reviewing.
Little girl Big world chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
Oh I hate giving speeches :/

Regret & procrastination are my weak points too
Little girl Big world chapter 10 . 8/1/2010
Oh I felt that way too that freshman year and sophomore year were my best and most social days and then looking back on it made junior year seem so lonely..but things get better.
Little girl Big world chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
I really like the last two stanzas.
Little girl Big world chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
I always hate counting down to summer because it seems so far away. You get out of school may 25, wow that's early. I usually don't get out till like the second week in june.
Little girl Big world chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
I like that this was all questions.

"and why is it that i always regret any decision i make?"

I like this one in particular
lauren89 chapter 16 . 6/16/2010
Ditto on deciding for yourself...it's much simpler that way. What books are you planning on reading? Any specific? I have like 17 checked out right now..I should definitely start on them soon!
lauren89 chapter 15 . 6/16/2010
It's a new age. It's like a whole other world online..people are able to form close relationships through it...people always say its not as personal and real...and I guess that's a little true..but you really can know a lot about someone online. I definitely would want to eventually meet them, but I know tons of people who met the love of their life through online sites. It's different for everyone and I wish you the best of luck with yours!
lauren89 chapter 14 . 6/16/2010
It sounds like you are ...well...accepting everything now, I guess, that life is throwing at you. Which is good..in my opinion, anyway. I really like this part: "it's like flying through a dangerous storm to find yourself in wide-open grey-blue skies. and, you know, i kind of love the feeling." It's an interesting image to conjure, and I think I would like that feeling as well! Hope you are having a great summer though! Summers are great for figuring things out.
cassandove chapter 16 . 6/4/2010
Do you just hate high school, or do you hate people in it as well? (Note: I'm not trying to be mean or sarcastic, and I love the fact that you are happy with your actions. I'm just curious.)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »