Reviews for Days Gone By
Lady Seratopia chapter 32 . 3/19
Still continuing? This is awesome!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/14/2013
Yaaay! It's back and we just got to the foot of the hill.
madame-kinkolo chapter 31 . 10/11/2012
this is an great story! i todally understand the hiatus, as a writer, inspiration can leave with time but thank you for still updating in 2 years
Kaylianna Marie chapter 30 . 10/4/2012
This is getting SO GOOD! You haven't updated in like a the heck are you? You can't just leave us readers in all this suspense! Please, please,please update soon!
Divisionred chapter 30 . 8/29/2011
I really hppe that je figts back and that his bio mother protects her son. I was sorry to you have been ill. I guess you are getting ready to return to college. Good lyck and thanks for the update.
Sugabubble chapter 30 . 7/31/2011
:) all out war. The ending is going to be sweet,

I can feel it.
Peachie Miss chapter 30 . 7/25/2011
Glad to see you back, and I'm glad to hear you're doing better. I didn't know what had happened to you, and it never crossed my mind to ask. XP Oh no, so things are going to be hard from here on out for Arashi! But as long as he's got God and Nannette, it'll be okay...
yurDestini chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
I just started reading this story and so far I absolutely love it! Arashi is so charming and adorable...I just wanna give him a big giant hug!

I don't know if you were aware of this, but it seems that ch. 14 is missing :( The ch 14 you have up right now is the same as ch 9.
chatty504 chapter 30 . 7/9/2011
Love this story! But i dnt know what to think of his stepmom! shes nasty n controlling but before she sounded like she actually cared for him! anyway great story! Update x :)
Artamiss Caine chapter 30 . 7/4/2011
First of all, thanks for the shout out! I was glad to help. Secondly, this chapter was genius! I was wondering when you would update. I am glad you are feeling better and pray that you stay that way! Your writing is really great and your characters are well rounded and flow into each other seemlessly. I definitely see the cohesiveness and the smooth flow of the story...like a little movie unfolding in my head...or maybe that's just my own voices in my head acting up again...either way, I loved this chapter. Arashi has claimed his identity and told that conniving witch to get the steppin'!As much as I can't stand her though, I must say that I love how Mio is true to her character. Some people will write a character a certain way and try to explain away their faults to make the audience sympathize with them...but Mio, doesn't need that. She is a spoiled, pretentious,manipulating, conniving witch and makes no excuses for it. I hope that you keep it that way. Looking forward to more of your work!
BettyBoo chapter 30 . 7/4/2011
go Arashi! you're way stronger than you think! be gone with that woman! loved the update and thank you so much!
Nene Richards chapter 30 . 7/3/2011
I love it! Your writing is almost poetic and I love the way the story is developing. Keep it up.
BettyBoo chapter 29 . 1/7/2011
for some reason i missed two updates but it's alright because i got to read more and i hate Summer *urgh* i know Yumi has her reason but running from the truth is going to hurt everyone else apart from her so spill Yumi, lol!...i sense trouble heading Nanette & Arashi's way. i hope their love is strong enough - no. i don't hope, i know it'll be strong enough )
witty-lis chapter 29 . 12/20/2010
Wow, Summer has some sort of twisted logic! Nice chapter!
Divisionred chapter 29 . 11/21/2010