Reviews for Raven's Flight
Lolitroy chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
Heh, yeah, I'd noticed that too. The story IS amateur.

Maybe not badly-written, because the idea is good, but I personally disliked Devlin all the story because he kept forcing Raven to do things she didn't want. And Raven Crow? For a goth? Yeah.

But I did like Raven, though, and did get to know her. I don't think you introduced him too early. And the twist was so unexpected!

The story overall is nice, but some things made it kind of cliche. Her missing parents, because most of the time parents are either invisible or dead, the vampire who loves her for no reason, Raven's name... yeah, with some editing, you can definitely publish it :D and I'll be looking forward to buy a copy!
Ann Simpson chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Nice, an unseen something has a big heart for her. I'm curious about who this I guess ghost is now.
3rd paragragh should wood be woods? Flows well and I didn't see any other errors.
Ann Simpson chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Two mispelled words to look over-"holing/holding" and "on/one."
I liked this chapter but I did find the breaks a little distracting. I am only a reader here not an editor. But the story has a good appeal to it and I think it would flow better without the breaks. As it is now just as I'm really getting into it visually it breaks... a bit too soon.
Ann Simpson chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Now I want to know what the impossible is. Good flow. No errors that I could see. Good introduction to characters. I didn't expect the purple lace sleeves, but it was at that point that I could see her character, good description that fit well with her and her dialogue and thoughts of Kyle. On to chapter two.
Lolitroy chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Hehehe that guy's kinda creepy bt the story's been awesome so far

I've always been getting bored of long stories but this one is awesome

Awesome

:D
we'vehitanAllxTimexLow chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
Just thought I'd let you know that I read Hush, Hush and loved it :) and there is already a sequel out and a third book is either on the way or has already been released...just thought you might like to know :)
violet.castle chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
Wow. I love this, Honestly... :) It's AMAZING. I can't wait for the next chapter, please post it as soon as you can... I really love these seductive, yet controlled words. And what's better is, there's a catch. I wonder what would happen next. Please update. :D
ThouArtLuv chapter 19 . 4/3/2011
can you stop switching POV's so much? You could instead make one chapter with one POV and the same chapter with a different POV. Sorry, but I guess having POV changes in every chapter is one of my pet peeves :/
AMK chapter 15 . 1/23/2011
AMAZING turn of events. I love the new story line!
AMK chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
love the girl talk!
AMK chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
Wow. This chapter really brings it up a notch. Love the description, good, but not gross-X-rated stuff. Awesome )
AMK chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
The chapters are just getting better and better! I love this chapter because this event was the perfect opportunity to bring the budding couple closer together.
AMK chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
Awesome chapter! I love the action. If you want to draw it our a bit more, you could add to the lost in the woods part
AMK chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
If he "truly" loves her, I feel like he would be a little more..willing to wait.

Still, amazing writing, as usual )
AMK chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
I'm glad he's not evil, I wasn't sure there for a minute...

But you may want to make that last chapter seem a little less violent so Devlin doesn't seem quite so...evil.
85 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »