Reviews for disorientated
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I know this feeling all too well, especially given this year thus far. My God. You never know how strong you can be until you're put to the test.
cassandove chapter 15 . 4/4/2010
Lovely. C: Also, you were right: the correct place is England. And I will be in London. 8D
drink me pretty chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
harsh. caustic.

i like it.

(although, honestly,

i can see myself on both

sides of the equation.)
drink me pretty chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
fly away-

if only, if only.
drink me pretty chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
autopilot

is a sensation i've become

exceptionally familiar with

over the past few months.

i rather like this beginning.
cassandove chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
Wanna talk about it?
she left ringing in his head chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
seems like a realization of looking at someone and wondering what you ever saw in them to begin with, knowing you could do so much better than what you had, what they are, and always will be.
she left ringing in his head chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
ah yes, i can't stand the kind of people that go out with a person and that same day they're positive they're head over heals in love with them and all i want to do is slap them and say they've never even come close to love.

they all give love such a bad, terrible, easy name.
she left ringing in his head chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
when i can't sleep all i want to do is sleep, when i need to sleep, all i want to do is go out and run.

life is funny
noctema chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
this is harsh. i love it.
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
i absolutely adore this because i feel like i can completelty relate. it has raw beauty.

i would love opionions from a talented writer like yourself on my work; it would mean a lot!
a silenced revolution chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
i especially like the ugly intensity of the first two lines.
a silenced revolution chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
so poignant.
a silenced revolution chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
when i'm in bed i often think about the things i should have done that day and the things i need to do the next day.

(what you think about must be more fun.)

i wanna see that movie sometime.
noctema chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
your chapters are in german!