Reviews for Perfect
SafyreSky chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
Summer went. Literally, it flew by and now here I am, back in Kingston, with school just around the corner!

Job hunt wasn't very successful until the absolute last day I was home! My friend called and was like HEY WANNA WORK WITH ME and I was SO MAD! Now, after pre-week and frosh week, it's find a job time-sooner rather than later!

So great to see an update, Jamie! I was just thinking of Karalyn and company the other day. I would've reviewed much sooner, but between finishing my fanfic, packing for school and moving in general, I had about zero time! I think I've only been able to wind down tonight and review fics and stories as well as write fics and stories, of course! Maybe I can do some reading and find some other diamonds in the ruff, like your story!

Hmmm, where to begin...
-I cannot BELIEVE HER PARENTS GOT THEIR WAY WITH THE PLASTIC SURGERY FOR A FLATTENED STOMACH. OR RATHER, HER MOM. UGH, I'M SO MAD!
-Thank GOD she woke up in time to ban her parents from visiting. Poor Kieran, I was really on the edge of my seat worried he wouldn't be able to get rid of those two snobs, ugh!
-Kieran and lil baby Evelyn, that little scene, was adorable!
-"She's perfect because she's mine, because she's not like me. She's perfectly normal." THIS LINE JUST HIT ME RIGHT IN THE CHEST. UGH IT'S LIKE THE THEME OF THE STORY COMING FULL FORCE BACK AND I JUST REALLY, REALLY LOVE THIS LINE.
-Ava and Kyle as Godparents. A (there's a bunch of pluses after that, I say this because I find FF tends to get rid of certain symbols in reviews including the plus sign. But yeah, a plus x8)
-Awwwh being accepted to the universities they want, I remember those days *sighs like an old person* but the long distance relationship thing! I know they'll work it out, but it still makes me feel bittersweet.
-Graduation! Ah! Perfect!
-And a nice little ending t tie it off.

It sounds like everything is finally working itself out...though two more chapters laying in wait makes me nervous. ARE YOU GONNA THROW A CLIFFIE? A CURVEBALL? WHAT WHAT WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT!? EVERYTHING SEEMS NICE AND RESOLUTION-Y!

I'll be sitting patiently for the next chapter! Until then,
-Dani
SafyreSky chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
I used co-ed bathrooms in res this year. They were privet, of course, like one shower and a locking door, but since my wing was all boys -shivers-

BUT YEAH. THIS CHAPTER. THIS CHAPTER. YES. KIERAN TELLING OFF CARALYN'S PARENTS. YES. ALL THE YES. SO MUCH YESING. UGH. I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS MY JOY AT THIS CHAPTER PROPERLY IT'S JUST UGH CARALYN AHH KIERAN BAD UGH HER PARENTS ERK EEK BABY GIRL BABY GIRL EEEEEE AND CARALYN'S PARENTS UH WOW RUDEE

-COUGHS-

Yeah. Okay, I'm good. Sorry about your laptop! There's this spray stuff that may clean the keyboard and make it less sticky, but at least it's not broken :D

Man I am so glad Caralyn has Kieran and Wesley and Ava and I'm so glad the staff listens to Kieran and won't let them take the baby BUT I'M SO SMAD BECAUSE WHAT IF HER PARENTS GO BEHIND HIS BACK AT NIGHT OH MY GOD IF YOU MAKE THAT HAPPEN I'LL CRY

Ahhhh okay now I'm done :D
I loved this chapter, and I hope you enjoy your time in Nova Scotia and I cannot wait for the next chapter!

SafyreSky chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
SCREAMS LOUDLY
SCREAMS VERY LOUDLY
SCREAMS LOUD ENOUGH FOR HER WHOLE NEIGHBOURHOOD TO BE CONCERNED

IDK MUCH ABOUT BABIES AND PREGNANCIES BUT IF SHE LOSES THE BABY I WILL BE SO SAD SHE'S SOO CLOSE AND AHAHA TYLER WHY

Honestly, I should have definitely seen this coming because the last few chapters have been lovely and fluffy and really great (like the last chapter the luncheon and the talk it was brilliant never got a chance to review cuz I was packing for summer but hey such is life xD) so of course Tyler would rear his ugly head

Beautifully done, as always, leaving me leaning on the cliff searching for the next rock so I can get out of the cliffhanger!

I feel you on job hunting, I've sent out applications and resumes everywhere but to no avail! I'm determined to find a job and not work at no-frills. My first paycheck, I'm using to buy fake flowers for my grandpa's wall plaque tomb stone thingy (he's in a mausoleum. With heat and air conditioning!).

Aside from that, boring summer. Maybe a cottage trip with my friends from Kingston, maybe a few beach trips. I wanna try to get my G and not worry about licences ever again. My boyfriend's off to Poland for about a month and a half at the end of May, so I'll probably amuse myself with spring cleaning. My siblings and I are much older now, we don't play with half the stuff down there and our house desperately needs the storage space! And hopefully, next year's living things get sorted out soon! Banks are the worst...

Enjoy your Nova Scotia trip! I'll be here, attempting to not claw my eyes out because CARALYN WHYY KIERAN OHMYGOD THANK GOD FOR THE PEOPLE SEEING WHAT HAPPENED AND SEEING TYLER WITH THE KNIFE AND THE BLOOD THANK GOD I WOULD'VE BEEN SO MAD IF TYLER DROPPED THE KNIFE AND BLAMED SOMEONE ELSE AND THE PASSERBYERS BELIEVED IT

SafyreSky chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
Finals don't start for another three weeks, thank god. Right now I'm focusing on getting through the weekend, because Monday I'll hear from my parents if we do or do not get the house we're looking to live in next year. The anxiety hurts!

Speaking of anxiety, about halfway through the chapter I started feeling it because I WAS SO AFRAID THAT SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN LIKE TYLER WOULD COME EFF UP THE SHIT OR LIKE HER PARENTS WOULD BE JERKS OR AHVHFH BUT NO IT ENDED OKAY AND HAPPY AND HER PARENTS CAME! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CAME!
Is there an ulterior motive? BLACKMAIL? Oh, so many questions Jamie whyyyyyyy

The chapter was lovely and the fluff was lovely and everything was lovely NOW STOP PROCRASTINATING AND GET WORKING CHILD

Yesterday was my final midterm and assignment day. I'm done now until April 11, then I have two exams! I also have an essay coming up in English class too, ah! Then I gotta make my resume presentable and job search for the summer!

That storm, btw, was the worst. Every other campus in Ontario closed, but did Queen's? NOPE. I CAN GUARANTEE THAT A FUCKING TORNADO CAN BLOW THROUGH KINGSTON AND QUEEN'S WOULD BE LIKE "TRY TO MAKE IT TO CLASS, CAMPUS IS STILL OPEN"
A VOLCANO COULD RANDOMLY APPEAR AND BLOW UP AND WE'D STILL HAFTA GO TO CLASS AND WOULDN'T THAT BE AN EXCAVATION?
"They appear to be in class, as if they totally didn't care they were about to become the next Pompeii!"
"Why didn't they run?"
"Guys, look, twitter archives, Queen's U tweeted that they're still open...wow this school is nuts!"

UGHHHH. Anyway, Good Luck on Finals! Then Supernatural binge we yis! Until the next update, I hope for more lovely fluff! I will never not love Kieran's famjam, ahhhhhh!
PS-I REALLY DO NOT LIKE CARALYN'S MOMMA
SafyreSky chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
Yes! Caralyn, you go girl! you take charge! You help people!

Man you dunno how happy I was reading that bit, about her deciding she was gonna stand up and help other girls and volunteer as a speaker and I am SO EXCITED! Perfect chapter, as always! (pun intended). And what an adorable name for a girl, eeeeee!

Procrastination...let me tell you, I put the pro in procrastination! I hope your midterm went well. I had one on Monday, the other two were prior to reading week, and I think I did okay on both of them!

Reading week was basic. I slept. All week. i had plans to do work and write and read and study and I didn't...opps!

But hey, at least I'm well rested!
Can't wait for the next update!

underthestars93 chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
I want MOAR! Hahaha :p I love you 3
SafyreSky chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Apparently I already reviewed the current chapter but I didn't so I'm putting my review for chapter 12 cuz apparently I didn't review this chapter and I think I missed a chapter now :\

I WAS HAPPY TO SEE THIS IN MY INBOX THIS AFTERNOON, I'M SOO GLAD YOU UPDATED! I am so proud of Caralyn, so, soooo proud omfg and Kieran's backstory! Oh dear, let me hug him! And Caralyn! Let me just hug everyone *sobs*. I love the dynamic those two have with each other, it makes me really happy! I'm so glad Caralyn has Kieran :D

Sometimes characters surprise us like that, though. They just decide to write themselves! And we just go with it! With the new year came a person asking to borrow an OC of mine over on FanFiction, and it made my year. I've been spurning out fanfiction and finally getting back on the contest scene on deviantART. I keep writing a bunch of fluff from my favourite TV pairing and it's really great to write, write and write! And, the authour who asked to borrow my OC wrote her spectacularly, and it really made me so happy! And now, my characters just pop into my head in weird situations and suddenly I'm typing away!

Back on topic, now: I really wanted to slap her mother, she seems like the only spoiled brat in this area, let me tell you. I just UGH what a BEE EYE

Can't wait for the next chapter! I'll be patiently waiting!

OH SCHOOL TALK WELL
I'm in the second half of year one and let me tell you Ancient Greek was the worst decision of my life, I can't even! My prof has a very thick Italian Greek accent or something along those lines, and she's really sweet but she can't teach.
This semester is way more fun, though, with the subjects we're covering, but ancient Greek. I regret it so, sooo much!
The downside is finding housing for next year, and my floormates around me are the worst. One of my neighbors came to my door the first night in at 2am introducing himself in nothing but shorts. And it was the scariest few moments of my life! They're really pretentious and obnoxious and ugh
Sorry for the wall of text, but you asked many questions and I got carried away...opps!
Yours,
purpleorchid25 chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
dude, I only have 10000 words as of right now, good luck on nanowrimo
SafyreSky chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
You, friend, are a brave person!
I've heard of the challenge and always wanted to do it, but never had the time because school urgh.
I wish you all the luck and hope that your novel is the most epically awesomesaucey super-tastic thing you've ever written and that you have fun while doing it!
I can wait quite patiently for Caralyn and Co. to return :)

Good luck! :DDD
SafyreSky chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
I love you and your bff and your crazy ideas, Kieran's dad with his hand up a Turkey's ass oh my goodness I laughed out loud for realz

The coming shit storm is giving me anxiety Dx I'm so curious as to what you're gonna do ahhhhhh

And that conversation between Caralyn and Savannah is soo cute, you captured kid view perfectly (idk i think that's a term...it is now ;D)

It's great to see more chappies rolling out, I could learn a thing or to! but with uni like just around the corner I'm running around buying stuff and getting set xD

Geez, I love this story. Looking forward to that shitstorm!

SafyreSky chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
I MISSED TWO CHAPTERS AND I DUNNO HOW AND I NEED TO SHOWER BUT I JUST LOVE YOUR STORY SOO MUCH ERMAGERD
*AHEM*
Right, so first off, this: "I give my mother a cactus. It amuses me in a very dark, sadistic way. It's prickly… kind of like her personality…Maybe she'll poke herself on it…"

I metaphorically died of laughter. Oh, Caralyn...

I was gonna go on a false angry rampage about what the gift was but I read the AN and now I'm satisfied...well I will be when I get to that chapter :P

Kieran's (hope I spelt that right) family is the best, I might just steal that pots and pans idea.

What I loved the most about this chapter, was definitely his famjam. You write these characters soo wonderfully that they seem so real, the extensive family and every person and cousin. (It reminds me of when I was younger before family drama and it was close to that ideal happy family thing. Now my extended family wants to bite everyone's head off, they don't talk to me at all, yet expect me to talk to them and get involved in my education and personal life, and I'm lucky to see my cousins once every few months! LOL you didn't ask for a life story, moving on ;D)

Your writing is by far some of the best I've seen, and I'm no editor, I'm just a froshie, but WOW your writing is fluid, flowing and just perf :D

BFF's that write are the best ;) And I feel you on the crazy boyfriend thing, mine enjoys doing crazy things (not to that extent his mom would murder him) and I swear he's gonna lead me to an early grave xD

ANYWHO Love this chapter, though I was expecting a tougher confrontation with Caralyn and her rents, but the awkward tenseness is even better. Slightly more realistic: the silence before the storm *dundundahs*

Also another funny line with Kieran: "My girlfriend's pregnant... *shocked silence* *angry mum* but it's not mine!" (I shortened it it's a long enough essay review).

I'll be leaving another essay on the next chapter, but until then, keep writing. It's beautiful and this story ahhh I love it! :D

PandaChubz31 chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
This story is so cuteee. (:
SafyreSky chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
First of all, those names! Tonks and Remus! Way to ignite the feels!

Secondly, AHHH I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE PARENTAL MEETING OH DAYUM
You're a very talented writer! I'd say update soon but if you're anything like me it's quality over quantity ;)

Hmm...I personally volunteer to be founder of the Kick-Tyler's-Ass club. I nominate Kieran as president!

Also, I love the friendliness with the staff and seeing how she's soo close with them, it really shows the kind of person Caralyn is and how opposite she is of the stereotypical rich life; it also is a good way to show how she regards her parents!

This chapter made my day, can't wait until the next one!
SafyreSky chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
AHHHHHHH GO GO CARALYN YOU TELL THEM PARENTS WHO‘S BOSS. DAMN STRAIGHT GIRL. DAMNNNN STRAIGHT.
*Aahem*

Glad that‘s outta my system. Anyways, AHHH THIS CHAPTER. RIGHT IN THE GOOD FEELS. She kissed Kieran YAYYYYYYY and told off her parents WHOOT!

It was written amazingly. I love how you handled her meeting her parents. The tension was totes palable, what with her calling them by their first name and showing how cool things were between them since it was like a buisness meeting.

Also I love how she told off that random. If I had 500 dollar a week allowance WHALE DEN...THE THINGS I‘D DO.

I only got around to reading now cuz I got so busy. But I love the direction it‘s going in! Keep writing, I want MOARRR KIERAN AND CARALYN.

Seriously though, this story is perfect (see what I did there?) And you are an amazing writer. Good luck with your novel, and I can‘t wait for the next chapter!
Dani :)
SafyreSky chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Oh my goodness an update, yay!

It surprised me that she'd keep the baby. But I can't wait to see how that goes! And yay, Tyler's paying for what he did! Her parents suck, though.
The team is amazing, of course! that was such a sweet thing they did :D

Anyways, here's some motivation! I love love love your story! I do a happy dance every time I see an email in my inbox. It's the only story I've actually kept up with on the site :) So keep updating, it's awesome.

Have fun in uni, and keep up the awesome!

SafyreSky (formerly ghostliyprincess :P)