Reviews for Polaroid
ByYourSide chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Pretty cool opening chapter. I really like the narrator; she seems interesting and far from perfect, which is good to read about. I also like your writing style; it's simple. And the camera idea seems creative. Click. (:
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Hope you update soon!
PJ Draft chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
I love this story so far. :) Update soon, plus I adore your penname. Surely, based on the writing in this story it is! Do hope you decide to update again soon. -PJ
HeiriHime chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
I think this is a really cool idea for a story, and has a lot of potential!
Mary Freda chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I am enjoying this story thus far. I really like the "picture-taking sections", how she almost seems to be overtaken by reflection and observation and cannot help but "Click". I'm interested to see some interaction with her mother. Also, I wonder about what she is feeling. I mean, she is shy and whatnot, nervous when she asks if anyone is there at the shed. But I still feel a little as if she's very clinical in her description of what is happening. But then, maybe that's intentional, because of her introverted nature, and she's not revealing her innermost self to the readers...anyway... sorry this was so wordy... I'm looking foorward to reading more!
Realwriterslie chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
OMG! This is fantastic. You really draw a reader in. You are a great writer. I will watch for updates. Keep up the great work!