Reviews for What I Should Have Told You
n7shoujo chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Your writing is haunting. I've read tons of your poems late at night and I've lost track of which ones I've read and those I haven't but you've inspired me to write my own poems... and I think that's a really precious ability to have, y'know? Your writing makes a difference and that's so amazing because while they do, they portray what you feel as well and it's feelings so deep that can touch a person like it's touched me.

I hope this makes sense, but I just wanted to say thank you. :)

This is another beautiful piece.
EmeraldSky33 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I still think of this poem sometimes. I just wanted you to know.
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
That was beautiful!
Anthony Farrell chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This is amazing, and has made my day. Just thought you should know. Very beautiful.
Kaity chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This is so sweet! I love it.

And the end is... lovely.

I like it. Keep writing more, hon!
EmeraldSky33 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Me again - just so you know, I snipped some of my favorite parts from this and posted it as my Facebook status with a link for my 700 friends to come check it out. I hope a few of them do!
EmeraldsAndPearls33 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I can't even describe how beautiful this is. My favorite lines:

"Ich hab dich lieb/means I hold out love/like a plum cake,/like a gift with satin ribbons"

"I had all three to give you/once."

Thank you for sharing! :-)

~Emily
codeblue92 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
echt cool :)

(also ch bin eigentlich kein deutscher, aber ich hab' fuer fuenf Jahre Deutsch gelernt)

I really loved this.. especially all the descriptions and everything. It made me see these German phrases from another point of view. Keep up the good writing!
Franziska chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Yes, that is true! I said „I love you“ only once to somebody.

LG