Reviews for I Caught You
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Ok the fact the word fag was in this like 4 times COMPLETELY ruined this for me and made me not want to read the rest. Homophobic much
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
uhm can u plz stop pretending like this is tv, coz u just tell us hom u 2 penetrated each other just plz b ope gud writer tnx u I enjoy it a lot but plz put some of how big is d penis lol banana how did u suck ol of those sexual thing
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
love u n jimmys relationship, just keep writting and I will keep on reading, I wud luv 2 here dan relationship, u can write luv u.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. -SOBS- WHY IT WAS GETTTING SOOOOO GOOD TOOO.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
That was a good story
qtfvn chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Best sexual story I ever read
4 Houses United SHRG chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Mr. Oompa Loompa chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
AWWWWWWWWW
Please continue?
Oni chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Can you cut and paste your reasons for discontinuing this story into your fiction pressd log. Honestly, I can't stop thinking about this story. It was truly creative, and awesome. It was a yummy treat. Please, reconsider and let us fans in FP know what your thinking was/is on this.

Oni chapter 11 . 8/22/2010
I have no access to your DA. I hope that your health and loved ones are well. And that you are not in financial trouble. This was a good story and it would be appreciated if you continued it at a later date. Otherwise it is like dangling a delicious treat in front of your fans faces and then sticking your tongue out at them and teasing that they cannot have it.
a friend chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
wtf? i love this story! why did u stop writing? now im sad :(
Ultra Glacial Rose chapter 11 . 6/14/2010
Aww, that's too bad...
Nyxan chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
This story treads the line between good and bad and more often than not slips into the realm of kind of bad... I guess the best way to describe it would be to say it lacks in emotion or focus. Reminds me of kids playing with toys, like barbie's throwing a party in her dream house, but no now she's driving her car around the lake/bathtube. Is he fighting with his sexuality or is he just letting it go wherever life takes him? Why are they acting like 12 yr old girls? And don't tell me he's been living around a group of secretly gay/bi guys his whole life and he's the only one who doesn't know even though they are all obviously out. I guess what I want is for the characters to be a little more real. Also where the main character has too many sides to not need medication you've left everyone else pretty onesided. There's a squeaking femmy brother and his squeaky femmy friend, can't really see the appeal or why he'd be attracted to Jimmy at all. Then there are two flirty punk friends and Dylan just barely showed a hint of having a deeper side when he came out to Israel but lost that just as quickly in the next chapter. I'm all for dramedy but there's nothing particularly funny about the story, I find bad writing pretty damn depressing as a matter of fact. I wouldn't waste my time writing this if I didn't think that you could do better just like I wouldn't have read this far if the story was just total unreadable crap but it needs some vital character improvements. You can expect a rewrite to follow.
xoxlizzie chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
Oh my gosh, this story is apsolutely incredible! It is so much fun to read! Please, please...PLEASE update ASAP!
burrito-meat chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
aww no fair y did u leave it there it was getting good :'( lol

yay please write the dj and dylan one they make such a funny couple the anti-social with the social butterfly
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »